Toilet paper party!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Lol. I would have loved to see pictures. Poor Brutus, I'm sure he feels bad, but probably had fun.

Monica he only felt bad that he didnt get his treat when I got home :laugh:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:pics: LOL... I have always wanted to use that smiley!!!

Gosh Rosemarie I can't even imagine bending over at 8 months, never mind looking for the dang camera :D

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
:pics: LOL... I have always wanted to use that smiley!!!

Gosh Rosemarie I can't even imagine bending over at 8 months, never mind looking for the dang camera :D

I have no exscuse for no pic b/c my phone was right there! I was just so mad and didnt even think about it! Then he gave me that face and I forgot about being mad! It's very hard to bend so I literally sat on the floor and cleaned it up! Used the broom to push peices closer to me! I have adjusted the way I do things now :)

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have no exscuse for no pic b/c my phone was right there! I was just so mad and didnt even think about it! Then he gave me that face and I forgot about being mad! It's very hard to bend so I literally sat on the floor and cleaned it up! Used the broom to push peices closer to me! I have adjusted the way I do things now :)
I HATE to admit this, but I was so big at 8 mos I couldn't fit behind the wheel of my Mustang!!! I feel your pain girl... LOL :rofl:

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I HATE to admit this, but I was so big at 8 mos I couldn't fit behind the wheel of my Mustang!!! I feel your pain girl... LOL :rofl:

I know how you feel! I already gained 35lbs and still have 6 weeks to go!!! I am only 5'2 so the extra wieght is no fun at all!! I will post pics of my before and after :eek: Hope it doesnt scare any memebers!!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I know how you feel! I already gained 35lbs and still have 6 weeks to go!!! I am only 5'2 so the extra wieght is no fun at all!! I will post pics of my before and after :eek: Hope it doesnt scare any memebers!!

Girl I gained 60 LBS WITH EACH KID!!! I have a boy and a girl... didn't matter!!! I looked like I was about to explode... :lol: For some unknown reason I got excessive amniotic fluid... Oh the JOY!!! But I had 2 beautiful healthy babies, I don't care about my stretch marks & neither does my wonderful hubby!!! :luv:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Girl I gained 60 LBS WITH EACH KID!!! I have a boy and a girl... didn't matter!!! I looked like I was about to explode... :lol: For some unknown reason I got excessive amniotic fluid... Oh the JOY!!! But I had 2 beautiful healthy babies, I don't care about my stretch marks & neither does my wonderful hubby!!! :luv:

WOW we are really going to scare the members now... LOL

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names

My mom is shorter than me and gained 70 with my brother and 65 with me :eek: LOL I am not holding back! I want I get :laugh: Its a lot of water weight also and I am the same I have a lot of fluid and the baby is already 4lbs some ounces at 32 weeks! The doctor doesnt seem to think we are making it to my original due date 11/29 she thinks 11/16 sounds more accurate based on his growth!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
:laugh: Brutus turns into attack mode as soon as he sees a kitty! He just really despises them! I know the kitty wouldnt do well in our home at all
Brutus is just playing but the cat isn't feeling the chase

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Roe, I think Brutus is telling you, in his own special way, that he doesn't agree with the brand of toilet paper you're buying. ;)
:lmao:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
But Roe at least he had fun and was not bored anymore to chew something more expensive

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Roe, I think Brutus is telling you, in his own special way, that he doesn't agree with the brand of toilet paper you're buying. ;)
:lmao:

:ROFL: It is the commerical brand so its not like Charmin :laugh:

But Roe at least he had fun and was not bored anymore to chew something more expensive

Very true Julie!!! Thank goodness he didn't do an Emma on me right [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] But I think those 2 have been talking about the trouble they can get into :lol:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

Very true Julie!!! Thank goodness he didn't do an Emma on me right [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] But I think those 2 have been talking about the trouble they can get into :lol:

Probably :giggle: Bullies seem to be little devils :evil: with chewing

- - - Updated - - -

Probably :giggle: Bullies seem to be little devils :evil: with chewing

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.