Toilet paper party!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus has been a very good boy with having free roam of the house when we aren't there! We started for a couple minutes, 1-2 hours, and as time went on increased the time. He and Chanel have a party on the couch most times and when I get home it looks as if a tornado hit the pillows (all over the place) At least 2 chairs are knocked over from most likely Brutus trying to run through them (still doesnt realize he doesnt fit LMAO) Well yesterday Brutus went into the walk in closet and took out the toilet paper! I know it was him b/c Chanel doesnt eat cardboard! Brutus does! We had a huge commerical size box filled with tp and its not the first time he did this! He was so proud of himself and I was so pissed! Poor Chanel was in her cage looking so sad thinking she was going to get in trouble too! She is my angel child and he is the wild child!

I wish I would have taken a picture but I was so mad I had to clean that up after working 12 hours! WIth being 8 months pregnant its hard to bend down and pick up at least 10 rolls of toilet paper shredded! grrrrr

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Oh no...I know it was tough. But I can also bet that he looked stinkin' cute too, didn't he. That's how they get us! They can be evil little monsters, but they look so cute and then act so sweet and loving, you can't stay mad!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh no...I know it was tough. But I can also bet that he looked stinkin' cute too, didn't he. That's how they get us! They can be evil little monsters, but they look so cute and then act so sweet and loving, you can't stay mad!

Yup that is exactly how it happened! I asked him what he did and he went and jumped on the couhc and layed down! Gave me this look like but Ma Im sorry I just got bored! Chanel was in her crate just looking at me like I swear I had nothing to do with this LOL

When hubby came home Brutus was so proud of himself prancing around!!! Chanel is our angel :angel:

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
That face gets us everytime!! Darn bullies & their cuteness. I am sorry you had to come home to that though. :(

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
That face gets us everytime!! Darn bullies & their cuteness. I am sorry you had to come home to that though. :(

He didn't even try to help me clean it up LOL

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Brutus was shredding the tp for confetti for when the new baby comes. Thats all he was being thoughtful ;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:whut?: NO PICTURES!!!! Wholly cannoli, I can imagine how pissed you were. But I gotta admit, I feel better now knowing that Emma's not the only destructor in the house.

I can't give you a :judges: for this funny visual now since you didn't get pics first. Gesh Roe!!! :p

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus was shredding the tp for confetti for when the new baby comes. Thats all he was being thoughtful ;)

You know I didnt even think about that!! :laugh:

:whut?: NO PICTURES!!!! Wholly cannoli, I can imagine how pissed you were. But I gotta admit, I feel better now knowing that Emma's not the only destructor in the house.

I can't give you a :judges: for this funny visual now since you didn't get pics first. Gesh Roe!!! :p

Oh Emma and Brutus would get along very well!!! He would teach her somethings too :) I didn't think of a picture until hubby got home and didn't belive me how much he shredded!!! He will do it again and I will be sure to get a picture!!

You poor thing! Those darn bullies lol

He made up for it!! He gave me extra nuggles b/c he felt so bad!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I think we are overlooking one very obvious fact while poor poor Brutus (how could I not be partial to a Brutus??) is being blamed, Has anyone seen the cat?? I think that's where the investigation should be headed. If you don't have a cat, I'm sure you left the bathroom window open.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I think we are overlooking one very obvious fact while poor poor Brutus (how could I not be partial to a Brutus??) is being blamed, Has anyone seen the cat?? I think that's where the investigation should be headed. If you don't have a cat, I'm sure you left the bathroom window open.

:detective: I should have thought about that :laugh: Although if a cat got in the house there would be more than just toilet paper shredded (not funny but kinda lol)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
:detective: I should have thought about that :laugh: Although if a cat got in the house there would be more than just toilet paper shredded (not funny but kinda lol)
Hehe, my Brutus like to play kill the kitty also. Our cat is good at hiding and swatting.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Hehe, my Brutus like to play kill the kitty also. Our cat is good at hiding and swatting.

:laugh: Brutus turns into attack mode as soon as he sees a kitty! He just really despises them! I know the kitty wouldnt do well in our home at all

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. I would have loved to see pictures. Poor Brutus, I'm sure he feels bad, but probably had fun.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.