Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 36

Thread: Toilet paper party!

  1. #13
    Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    brutus77's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    6,962
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)
    2795

    Default Re: Toilet paper party!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    I should have thought about that Although if a cat got in the house there would be more than just toilet paper shredded (not funny but kinda lol)
    Hehe, my Brutus like to play kill the kitty also. Our cat is good at hiding and swatting.

  2. #14
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Toilet paper party!

    Quote Originally Posted by brutus77 View Post
    Hehe, my Brutus like to play kill the kitty also. Our cat is good at hiding and swatting.
    Brutus turns into attack mode as soon as he sees a kitty! He just really despises them! I know the kitty wouldnt do well in our home at all
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  3. #15
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Vikinggirl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Burlington, ON Canada
    Posts
    9,642
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)
    2119

    Default Re: Toilet paper party!

    Lol. I would have loved to see pictures. Poor Brutus, I'm sure he feels bad, but probably had fun.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

  4. #16
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Toilet paper party!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Lol. I would have loved to see pictures. Poor Brutus, I'm sure he feels bad, but probably had fun.
    Monica he only felt bad that he didnt get his treat when I got home
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  5. #17
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,738
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5597

    Default Re: Toilet paper party!

    LOL... I have always wanted to use that smiley!!!

    Gosh Rosemarie I can't even imagine bending over at 8 months, never mind looking for the dang camera

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  6. #18
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Toilet paper party!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    LOL... I have always wanted to use that smiley!!!

    Gosh Rosemarie I can't even imagine bending over at 8 months, never mind looking for the dang camera
    I have no exscuse for no pic b/c my phone was right there! I was just so mad and didnt even think about it! Then he gave me that face and I forgot about being mad! It's very hard to bend so I literally sat on the floor and cleaned it up! Used the broom to push peices closer to me! I have adjusted the way I do things now
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  7. #19
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,738
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5597

    Default Re: Toilet paper party!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    I have no exscuse for no pic b/c my phone was right there! I was just so mad and didnt even think about it! Then he gave me that face and I forgot about being mad! It's very hard to bend so I literally sat on the floor and cleaned it up! Used the broom to push peices closer to me! I have adjusted the way I do things now
    I HATE to admit this, but I was so big at 8 mos I couldn't fit behind the wheel of my Mustang!!! I feel your pain girl... LOL

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  8. #20
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Toilet paper party!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    I HATE to admit this, but I was so big at 8 mos I couldn't fit behind the wheel of my Mustang!!! I feel your pain girl... LOL
    I know how you feel! I already gained 35lbs and still have 6 weeks to go!!! I am only 5'2 so the extra wieght is no fun at all!! I will post pics of my before and after Hope it doesnt scare any memebers!!
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  9. #21
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,738
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5597

    Default Re: Toilet paper party!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    I know how you feel! I already gained 35lbs and still have 6 weeks to go!!! I am only 5'2 so the extra wieght is no fun at all!! I will post pics of my before and after Hope it doesnt scare any memebers!!
    Girl I gained 60 LBS WITH EACH KID!!! I have a boy and a girl... didn't matter!!! I looked like I was about to explode... For some unknown reason I got excessive amniotic fluid... Oh the JOY!!! But I had 2 beautiful healthy babies, I don't care about my stretch marks & neither does my wonderful hubby!!!

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  10. #22
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,738
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5597

    Default Re: Toilet paper party!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    Girl I gained 60 LBS WITH EACH KID!!! I have a boy and a girl... didn't matter!!! I looked like I was about to explode... For some unknown reason I got excessive amniotic fluid... Oh the JOY!!! But I had 2 beautiful healthy babies, I don't care about my stretch marks & neither does my wonderful hubby!!!
    WOW we are really going to scare the members now... LOL

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  11. #23
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Toilet paper party!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    Girl I gained 60 LBS WITH EACH KID!!! I have a boy and a girl... didn't matter!!! I looked like I was about to explode... For some unknown reason I got excessive amniotic fluid... Oh the JOY!!! But I had 2 beautiful healthy babies, I don't care about my stretch marks & neither does my wonderful hubby!!!
    My mom is shorter than me and gained 70 with my brother and 65 with me LOL I am not holding back! I want I get Its a lot of water weight also and I am the same I have a lot of fluid and the baby is already 4lbs some ounces at 32 weeks! The doctor doesnt seem to think we are making it to my original due date 11/29 she thinks 11/16 sounds more accurate based on his growth!
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  12. #24
    Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    brutus77's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    6,962
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)
    2795

    Default Re: Toilet paper party!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    Brutus turns into attack mode as soon as he sees a kitty! He just really despises them! I know the kitty wouldnt do well in our home at all
    Brutus is just playing but the cat isn't feeling the chase

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •