DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
So sorry...hope you are feeling better. I found the "Neater Feeder" and use that -- helps enormously with the water bowl splash zone. Two pieces with two stainless steel bowls side-by-side. The bottom piece is solid and the top piece -- where the bowls fit in -- has drain holes. Dudley slops water with that giant tongue and it sloshes out of the bowl onto this piece with the drain holes...does down into the bottom piece...no water on the floor from sloshing! 'Course, does nothing to help the water held in his jowls that sloshes out as he walks away!

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Ouch! I hope you feel better! I have been there too, now I also chase him around with towels except if I do not get to him fast enough he runs away and all of the water/drool goes with him. He is becoming a drooling machine the older he gets LOL!

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
I keep a rug by his water bowl . Stinky will come to me after drinking and wipe his mouth on me...how gross!!:drool:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is a funny thread.... I have rugs under the bowls, towels next to them and I have still hit the floor once or twice from sliding, saddles are the cuprit

Members online

No members online now.