Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We also go on long walks, and have the Jolly Ball, my guys love this ball, although it doesn't have a handle anymore. Lol.
its pretty easy for me to wear my guys out as I have two of them, and they will play with each other until they are worn out. You could try taking him to a leash free dog park, and let him run with other dogs, or try a doggie play group, they have them at Petsmart.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
We kick a soccer ball around the yard and he chases after it. We also go for walks in the evenings if not to hot and the usual assortment of toys scattered throughout the house. If I pick them all up and dump them in his toy box, he tends to nose through them for an hour or so and play/place them back where he seems they should be.

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
I don think its weird. I would like my dog to be in very good shape and strong. I dont believe I asked for and rude remarks just advice and input.

I don't think that he is trying to be rude in anyway shape or form he was simply saying that it is not a question that gets asked often :)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor is learning to skateboard and he loves to play with other dogs.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
We kick a soccer ball around the yard and he chases after it. We also go for walks in the evenings if not to hot and the usual assortment of toys scattered throughout the house. If I pick them all up and dump them in his toy box, he tends to nose through them for an hour or so and play/place them back where he seems they should be.
Sheldon does this also!!!

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
Mental games during the rainy days and/or dead of winter. For physical exercise, Howie loves playing with his jolly ball and his daycare has agility training / playing and he loves the slides that they provide. Sometime, we visit the playground so that he can go on the slides a few times.

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
Holly could play tug-a-war all day. She'll chase almost any ball we throw in the backyard, we go on walks and when it's cooler outside we take her to the dog park. The summer in Houston is too hot for the dog park.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.