ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
LMAO... I thought you found a new berry at the grocery store!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

alyssahope

Jul 23, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Queen Margaret May
First of all. I LOVE being a part of a community where there is a forum topic called Dingle-berries. Second: Maggie had one a week ago and I helped her out. Come to find out it was attached to an entire paper towel! That was awkward to remove... For everyone I think.

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
i would just like to point out that never in my life has :poop: been an acceptable topic of discusion, over this last year that taboo has been thrown right out the window! I find that I end up talking about it all the time here, home, the park... I really don't know how this happend?!?
Just thought some might relate :)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
:lmaogirl:Too funny, ive never ran across that problem with Bella thank heavens cause my belly is too weak to be messin with dingle berries, she woulda had to wait til her daddy got home...

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG...i would be eating while i'm reading this too :eek: ! and here i thought you were going to discuss some new kind of fruit for fall.
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...i'm picturing those pants made of Kelly's hair and Vegas' "dingle berries"...ewwwww!!!!!!

So did you finish you're dinner while reading this? :p Hey........speaking of dingle berry pants, why don't you show everyone what we're talking about. :peace2:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Lol that thread is so funny -my hubby does the "ohh put it away " face so i have to take care of this business -its nothing comparable to anal glands lol (a bit of of topic here but still a "rear storry")
My first attempt to do anal glands on a foster dog that preferred to lie down on his side (otherwise he would eat my face fi touched his rear-never mind expressing it)
So i had to lie down to and.... Suddenly squirt ...and it all went all over my face and hair!!! I thought i will throw up but i had to finish expressing his glands... I couldn't get rid of this smell for at least 2 days and had to sleep on the sofa!!!! (Dogs loved my new fragrance tho lol)
My advice : never lie down with a dog to express his glands!!!!

Last edited:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol that thread is so funny -my hubby does the "ohh put it away " face so i have to take care of this business -its nothing comparable to anal glands lol (a bit of of topic here but still a "rear storry")
My first attempt to do anal glands on a foster dog that preferred to lie down on his side (otherwise he would eat my face fi touched his rear-never mind expressing it)
So i had to lie down to and.... Suddenly squirt ...and it all went all over my face and hair!!! I thought i will throw up but i had to finish expressing his glands... I couldn't get rid of this smell for at least 2 days and had to sleep on the sofa!!!! (Dogs loved my new fragrance tho lol)
My advice : never lie down with a dog to express his glands!!!!

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you poor poor thing!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
:lmaogirl:Too funny, ive never ran across that problem with Bella thank heavens cause my belly is too weak to be messin with dingle berries, she woulda had to wait til her daddy got home...

I had to clean up cat puke yesterday and I gagged all the way to the trash can poo doesn't bother be but ever since my son puked all over when he was a baby I haven't been able to do puke I always make the hubby deal with it.

So sayeth the Sheldon Puppy!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hey........speaking of dingle berry pants, why don't you show everyone what we're talking about. :peace2:

Okay, as requested by Jeannie, here are my "famous" Dingle Ball pants...

IMG_5159.jpg

and a close-up of the hem...kind of looks like [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] hair attached to Vegas' "dingle berry" (but maybe not as long)! :lol:

IMG_5155.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Okay, as requested by Jeannie, here are my "famous" Dingle Ball pants...

View attachment 57102

and a close-up of the hem...kind of looks like [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] hair attached to Vegas' "dingle berry" (but maybe not as long)! :lol:

View attachment 57105

OMG... I'm cracking up!!! Oh and where did you get those pants?!! Lol

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
OMG... I'm cracking up!!! Oh and where did you get those pants?!! Lol

I'll take that as a compliment! :p Tracey, aren't they "da bomb"?!?! :laugh: a local clothing designer made them and i have another pair with Geisha girls printed all over. Unfortunately, she doesn't sell these anymore though.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.