Ramsay has a fun week ahead...

mbd963

May 12, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ramsay
NOT. He is getting neutered on Wednesday (a happy 6 month birthday for him!) along with eye surgery to fix his entropia (inward rolling of the eyelids) and to fix an ulcer he has on his eye that isn't healing. My poor baby has been in such rough shape the past week. He had a pretty severe fever and respiratory infection last week (had to spend a day on IV antibiotics) and is just getting over it now. I just want my healthy bully baby back!

Here are some recent pictures of him (I know I haven't posted some in a while!)

After his day at the vet on IV (the shaved/scabbed spots are where they took blood for a blood panel - they had trouble finding good veins). You can tell he's still in pretty rough shape :(
image-6.jpeg

Sleeping off his sickness:
image-7.jpeg

Feeling a bit better! Eyes are wide open because I'm holding a treat :tongue: Anything for food!

image-8.jpeg

Last edited:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Good luck and paws crossed that everything goes well and Ramsay has a speedy recovery.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so sorry... I hope that Ramsey feels like his ol' self soon!!! Good Luck w/the surgeries!!! :)

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Poor Ramsay! Good luck with the surgeries! I hope he is feeling much better soon :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus and I are sending warm wishes and hugs for a speedy recovery. Hope all goes well and you have your baby back soon.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh poor baby, hope all goes well with the surgery and Ramsey has a speedy recovery.

Sending :hug: to you Melissa and Ramsey.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Aww poor boy! I'm sure everything will go just fine! He looks so miserable in the first 2 pictures! Brutus was the same way after a week of not feeling good! Its sad when they aren't their normal selves! Prayers and positive thoughts! A :hug: for mama too :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor boy, I hope he gets to feeling better soon.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
NOT. He is getting neutered on Wednesday (a happy 6 month birthday for him!) along with eye surgery to fix his entropia (inward rolling of the eyelids) and to fix an ulcer he has on his eye that isn't healing. My poor baby has been in such rough shape the past week. He had a pretty severe fever and respiratory infection last week (had to spend a day on IV antibiotics) and is just getting over it now. I just want my healthy bully baby back!

Here are some recent pictures of him (I know I haven't posted some in a while!)

After his day at the vet on IV (the shaved/scabbed spots are where they took blood for a blood panel - they had trouble finding good veins). You can tell he's still in pretty rough shape :(
View attachment 56964

Sleeping off his sickness:
View attachment 56965

Feeling a bit better! Eyes are wide open because I'm holding a treat :tongue: Anything for food!

View attachment 56966

Here are wishes for a quick recovery! I love the name Ramsay! That was my first dog's name - he was a Dalmatian. His full name was Valiant Ramsay of HAZMAT

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Sending Ramsay lots of love and hugs and wishing him a successful week for all his procedures and a speedy recovery too! :heart:

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Good luck Ramsay! Wishing you the best!

OP
mbd963

mbd963

May 12, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ramsay
Ramsay had a successful surgery! His neuter along with the surgery to fix his entropia both went well. He's a little sleepy right now, but other than that he's perfect :) Thanks for all of the good wishes!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.