Question for anyone who has a male EB

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
OK so this is more of a question of curiosity..So when chesty goes to pee on something he will first lift his back right leg and pee then turn around and lift his back left leg to pee on the same thing ( telephone pole, garbage can, car tire ) does anyone else's male do this? because he is the first dog i ever owned that has done this. I wan't sure if it was just an EB thing or not. lol :confused:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He REALLY wants to make sure he marks that spot.... it is normal dog behavior, not all do this, but I've seen it a lot

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Guess he really wants to get it marked. Buddy has never done that.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I don't think Ive ever seen Brutus do this but since he learned how to lift his leg (only took him 2 years lol) He will pee multiple times at one potty break! BEfore he used to just squat it all out at once :lol: Sometimes when he lifts it looks like he is going to fall and gives up and goes back to squatting :laugh:

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
OK so this is more of a question of curiosity..So when chesty goes to pee on something he will first lift his back right leg and pee then turn around and lift his back left leg to pee on the same thing ( telephone pole, garbage can, car tire ) does anyone else's male do this? because he is the first dog i ever owned that has done this. I wan't sure if it was just an EB thing or not. lol :confused:

Bo is a squatter always has been. Every once in a awhile he will hike his leg. But it's usually only when he smells another creature had been there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Can't say that Wilson does that either and he loves to mark stuff when we're out walking. Chesty's just being thorough. :D

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon squats more than not. He lifts his leg once in a while.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Tubbys a squatter and leg lifter. He's never done the double lift but it would be super cute to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Finn will mark anything he can get his pee on while we're walking. He lifts his back leg and then will have to sniff and examine the spot he peed on for the longest time. When Tate pees and marks, then Finn will also have to sniff and examine that spot too!! Drives me a little nutty. :bang:

nicolebooth

Mar 13, 2013
Dillon Montana
Bulldog(s) Names
First Sargent Tyson Slaughter aka Sarge
Sarge only does a single piddle to mark his territory but he has lifted his leg too high and tipped over a couple times. Then gets back up and looks around as if he is looking around for the person or animal he thought pushed him. Can't help but giggle.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I have two squatters one female , and one male. Lol. Dozer has never lifted up his leg to pee, and he will e two in February.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.