Bully sleep...

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Does your bully sleep through the night?
Silva usually gets up once a night then other nights she'll sleep 10-11 hours. Just curious to learn about other bully sleeping habits! :yes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mine usually don't get up at all. But they are always happy to go out in the morning!

"Who cares about going potty? We want food!!!" Is what they tell me......

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Beefy sleeps ALOT, he is a big time napper so we go to bed late at around 230am he usually sleeps till about 630am and wants me to put his blankie by my bed then he gets back up at 830am for breakfast

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson will sleep as long as we feel like sleeping in. Once we actually get up he is ready to get up no matter how early it is because he knows I will feed them first thing after I get up.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is pretty much on our schedule, which is a good thing, he definately sleeps all night, we usually go to bed around 10.. my husband is up at 5 and I am up at 7, breakfast for Vegas then outside to potty, the bad thing is on the weekends when we really party and stay up until 11ish (lol) and sleep in til 8 or 8:30, he is a mess and sometimes will start whining to wake us up!!! :down: But most of all he sleeps until we get up.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex is on our schedule for the most part... whats hard on him is every month my schedule changes and i work diff days and hrs... since im nites now he is all messed up, he gets up about 1pm goes potty then its back to bed till 3.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stiggy rarely sleeps straight at night. He wakes up to change positions and even location. It's normal if his head in on my pillow when we first get to sleep but then wake up finding his hiney is only a few inches from my face instead. :D

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Linus sleeps like a rock. He sleeps in his crate with nothing but a towel and if I get him up in less than 12 hours, I have to coax him out of crate with breakfast!

Truman, he can't wait to get up in the morning. He goes to bed like a good boy at night but is up and at 'em (and HUNGRY!) around 6:30 AM but will go back to bed for hours after that.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Thank goodness yes but we are about to add # 2 to our family so I pretty much assume that's about to stop. I don't know how #2 will affect Lola but I am sure he will wake her up when he needs to get up and go out. It has been over 2 years since we have had a puppy and i swear we cannot remember anything. I know I am getting old but geeezzz.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Norman usually falls asleep on the couch while we watch tv, then we coax him to get up to go potty around 9. We all move upstairs to bed, and he'll sleep there until 8am when I feed him.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas R isn't a good sleeper but baby O is! Vegas will start moving and wanting up around 6 to 7. Since he is in bed with us, we will take turns on the weekend of who gets up with him. This morning...daddy got up before us and Vegas slept until 7. Orion? I usually have to wake her up. Thanksgiving morning...Vegas and his daddy both got up early and left O and me sleeping. Finally about 9:30, I hear my door open. My mother-n-law tried to tip-toe in to wake Orion up. She's not a good tip-toer. Orion would sleep in her little hide away all day if I would let her. She is a solid sleeper. Vegas moves around and is always kicking and 'nuggling me. This morning I woke up when Vegas flopped down on my head and buried his nose under my neck.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
For those of you that have more than 1 bullie, do they sleep together or have separate beds? Lola has a big Perla bed with a pillow and blankets and I am going to get "to be named" one (not the gigantic perla like lola's) but figured eventually they would end up together.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie is a solid sleeper ... she would sleep all day and night if she could, I'm sure!!! If sleeping ever becomes an olympic sport then I already have Maggie's application form at the ready!!!

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
spike sleeps ALOT during the day and sleeps all night when we sleep spike sleeps. he sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night if he hears something wierd but then goes right bk to sleep.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.