Bully sleep...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
For the past couple of weeks Bear retreats where he isn't supposed to be, under our bed, then a few hours later he gets on the bed and I get a bully face in my neck for the rest of the night. I wake up at 430am to get the hubby out the door and that is when i take bear out. He will go in the house if I don't so whenever he wakes up from a nap he goes out, lol.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
For those of you that have more than 1 bullie, do they sleep together or have separate beds? Lola has a big Perla bed with a pillow and blankets and I am going to get "to be named" one (not the gigantic perla like lola's) but figured eventually they would end up together.

Vegas would sleep with O if she'd let him....but O attacks Vegas verbally if he disturbs her sleep AT ALL. So, wiggle-worm Vegas and crabby-pants Orion do not sleep anywhere near each other!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
how funny vegas and orion are something else i tell ya lol.... our boys would love to sleep together but we are afraid bo "lab" will lay on lex and sufficate him:/..... that and they would get up at 3am and wrestle with each other lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.