brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
What a great end to a sad start for this baby. Even if you wind up having to place him in another home, you have done a wonderful thing for this baby. You saved his life for sure. I would be more than happy to send some kind of donation to you to help with dog food or whatever you might need. You and your husband are great people. Please PM me if you feel you need anything. God bless you.

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
What a great end to a sad start for this baby. Even if you wind up having to place him in another home, you have done a wonderful thing for this baby. You saved his life for sure. I would be more than happy to send some kind of donation to you to help with dog food or whatever you might need. You and your husband are great people. Please PM me if you feel you need anything. God bless you.

Aww, that's such an amazing thing to offer:heart: and thank you and everyone else for your kind words:blush2: We're doing ok, as long as he stays fairly healthy:) The vet we took him to only charged us about 35 dollar for the checkup, shots, medicine and bath... so that helped:) Somehow things have a way of working out:)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION]...

Another amazing thing that you have done. I'd love to meet you guys one day! It's amazing how long we have been interacting with each other....for the first several years on youtube, then the last couple of years on FB and EBN. You continue to amaze me with your generosity and honesty. You are two of the sweetest people out there! Lucky is for sure a lucky little boy.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awe he is soooo darling! Those eyes melted my heart!

Thank you [MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] and hubby you both are so amazing, and this was a tear jerker and wonderful beginnings for Lucky to follow.

:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
@Petra...

Another amazing thing that you have done. I'd love to meet you guys one day! It's amazing how long we have been interacting with each other....for the first several years on youtube, then the last couple of years on FB and EBN. You continue to amaze me with your generosity and honesty. You are two of the sweetest people out there! Lucky is for sure a lucky little boy.

Aww, Cheryl:blush: you make my eyes water a little:) Thank you:heart: and right back to you, we're so impressed how involved and updated you are about everything especially when it comes to Vegas, he and Orion are so lucky to have you.

Would be awesome to meet you guys, you must come visit us:D don't think we'll go anywhere for the next 10+ years, it's a mission only to get to the grocery store, lol:tongue:

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
I just want to add to this thread that my heroes in this story is the man who went into this yard and fetched the puppy, he risked a lot for this little fellow. And my husband who took off from work and drove totally over 500km to get him here:heart: They did an amazing thing:)

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
BUlldog or not, Lucky is one cute pup! It's so sweet how Joey was with him. You are all awesome for rescuing that sweet little thing!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just want to add to this thread that my heroes in this story is the man who went into this yard and fetched the puppy, he risked a lot for this little fellow. And my husband who took off from work and drove totally over 500km to get him here:heart: They did an amazing thing:)

True heroes indeed!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions