Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That lip licking sounds really cute!

Tate and Finn will drool buckets(!!), and sit right in front of me, just staring at me while i'm eating...i have to look away and avoid eye contact in order for me to even enjoy my food. In the end tho, i always end up sharing my meal with those two rascals! :rolleyes:

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
That lip licking sounds really cute!

Tate and Finn will drool buckets(!!), and sit right in front of me, just staring at me while i'm eating...i have to look away and avoid eye contact in order for me to even enjoy my food. In the end tho, i always end up sharing my meal with those two rascals! :rolleyes:

I usually end up sharing Its so HARD to say no to that face

So sayeth the Sheldon Puppy!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am VERY guilty, even though I KNOW Vegas has allergies, to give him my last bite of whatever I am eating! :ashamed:. Here's the difference, when I Vegas sits with stringers, when Joe (my husband) eats, Vegas just snores away he KNOWS he wont get a crumb from Joe.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes, banks does and she also does a little back leg 'dance'... to get my attention. I given in all the time so it is my fault, but she never does it to her daddy, he does not feed anything he is eating.... yes, i am bad ;)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Winston licks his lips, and drools... what's really funny is if he's outside & looking in thru the window and sees me bringing the dinner bowl over. He will start licking the window... LOL :p

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola licks her lips, sits, and pouts, but the kicker is the bottom teeth. those teeth come up and over her chops and we are just big suckers!!! (especially the husband)

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol I know we are too the kids especially. They won't give him things that are harmful to him such as grapes and stuff but anything else is fair game

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Mine do that , but since i don't feed them my food after a short while they return to what they where doing ;-)

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mine do that , but since i don't feed them my food after a short while they return to what they where doing ;-)

I do if I am eating fruit or some veggies. He doesn't get lunch meat unless I have given him a bath and trimmed his nails only if he doesn't argue with me. If he argues he only gets a frozen treat. LOL. He is learning not to argue.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I do if I am eating fruit or some veggies. He doesn't get lunch meat unless I have given him a bath and trimmed his nails only if he doesn't argue with me. If he argues he only gets a frozen treat. LOL. He is learning not to argue.

Ahhh fruit! I call my girls fruit flys - they love bananas -and they hang around me untill i finish or give them some ;-))

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ahhh fruit! I call my girls fruit flys - they love bananas -and they hang around me untill i finish or give them some ;-))

Yes and he LOVES watermelon LOL he isn't so fond of blueberries or cantaloupe loves apples as long as they are peeled (he doesn't like the peel) Lmbo so particular our bully babies are!

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Yep, Ollie does, and its followed with a long, long strink of drool, the longer he waits the longer that drool string gets, he doesn't get tablefood, unless its a carrot, apple or something of that sort. with my husband he will lay his head on my husbands leg and just give him the look!

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep, Ollie does, and its followed with a long, long strink of drool, the longer he waits the longer that drool string gets, he doesn't get tablefood, unless its a carrot, apple or something of that sort. with my husband he will lay his head on my husbands leg and just give him the look!

Sheldon doesn't do it when we are at the dinner table but if we have something in the living room he thinks he should have some too generally we snack on fruits and veggies don't like for the kids to eat junk.

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Sheldon doesn't do it when we are at the dinner table but if we have something in the living room he thinks he should have some too generally we snack on fruits and veggies don't like for the kids to eat junk.

Ollie doesn't at the table either, just if we eat in the livingroom, he knows better than to beg at the table!!!

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie doesn't at the table either, just if we eat in the livingroom, he knows better than to beg at the table!!!
As does Sheldon...He knows he gets banished from the dining room and he would rather lay in the floor in there than get banished to the living room alone. Sheldon since we went to feeding him the better food coupled with the salmon oil on his food and the natural treats he has so much energy now and I love watching him play.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.