porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Damn that's too bad. Stay away and go with your instincts!!!

I am, as frustrated as I was with Porkys breeder after we got her, I'm realizing now a lot of the things that were wrong she prolly had no clue about!! Soooooo I broke down n emailed her tonight lol I know her n well porky is perfect to me so maybe we can get another puppy from her, maybe even a 1/2 sibling :)

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Yep...and this is how it happens, all over the world, hundreds of times
weekly and why our hearts get broken by these ill bred, precious bullies
that are doomed to suffer...omg...I am sobbing and want to kill this b*sturd.

So very sorry.

Me too Carol.......he asked me to come to his house in New York City to meet the puppy on Saturday so I told him I'd come if my cousin could take me n that he used to be n NYC cop n knows the area n so far he hasn't replied (my cousin never was a NYC cop but he is a cop) I'm sad bcuz she's a cute pup but its all bogus!!!!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I called Porkys breeder today n she has one female confirmed pregnant due sometime around the beginning of january and 2 more females who r just coming into heat that she will breed :) she is putting me on a list if the other two get pregnant she will send photos of all the females n the males they were bred to, I can pick a pair n then once the puppies r born she will let roger n I come to her house meet them all n pick one!!!! I'm so excited now bcuz I know she's legit n she really likes brindle n red/white bullies (I like red/white bullies personally) soooo I can't wait to get the email with the pictures.......oh and she's going to check her records to find Porkys parents n even try to get me a 1/2 or full sibling which would be awesome :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I called Porkys breeder today n she has one female confirmed pregnant due sometime around the beginning of january and 2 more females who r just coming into heat that she will breed :) she is putting me on a list if the other two get pregnant she will send photos of all the females n the males they were bred to, I can pick a pair n then once the puppies r born she will let roger n I come to her house meet them all n pick one!!!! I'm so excited now bcuz I know she's legit n she really likes brindle n red/white bullies (I like red/white bullies personally) soooo I can't wait to get the email with the pictures.......oh and she's going to check her records to find Porkys parents n even try to get me a 1/2 or full sibling which would be awesome :)

Ugh scammers are such a waste of space!!! If this guy has your name and what city you live in he can probably look on anywho.com or 411.com and get more info on you. Definitely a good thing you went with your instincts.

So sayeth the Sheldon Puppy!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.