OMG I'm tweaking out

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Don't you mean "Freaking out" i've never heard of tweaking out unless it was electronics, or fine tuning something else..... But that is one beautiful puppy, and love her name if its a she...... hahahaThinking [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] and Monica gave you an excellent idea, thinking communication would be the best.... :)

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Shes adorable xx fingers crossed breeder will hold her for you xxx

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Don't you mean "Freaking out" i've never heard of tweaking out unless it was electronics, or fine tuning something else..... But that is one beautiful puppy, and love her name if its a she...... hahahaThinking @Davidh and Monica gave you an excellent idea, thinking communication would be the best.... :)
I was thinking "freaking" as well LOL, however yes that is one adorable pup!!! Good luck can't wait to hear what the breeder says!

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I was thinking "freaking" as well LOL, however yes that is one adorable pup!!! Good luck can't wait to hear what the breeder says!

I've heard people say tweaking out but usually these same people are hippies and on something "I'm tweaking out man..." LOL

We looked at a couple of litters before we got Curly. One litter we went to see the mom was not of the premises but the dad was. The reason was that the mom and the dad didn't get a long so they kept them separate. Fortunately, my husband and I weren't born yesterday so we were already skeptical. Next we asked to see the dog. Out comes this monster of a bulldog. He was suppose to be all white but he was really gray and his skin was red. It was beyond obvious that this guy had major breathing and skin problems. When we got a closer look at him, he was missing teeth and the smell was just horrible. He also constantly made noises that sounded like he was gasping for air.

The puppies were really cute though but we thought if the father is what we saw to represent this litter, the mother must be much scarier looking. Needless to say we did not get our puppy from there. it was so scary i had to convince my husband to go back out and look at other EB.

Fortunately we found a pre-med student and her husband who babied the living sh.. out of these puppies. We got to see the mother and the father's pictures. They even made us use hand sanitizer before handling the puppies who were 9 weeks at the time.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... what a beauty!! Best of luck with the auction and the puppy!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Ehhhh I'm kinda hesitant I called the guy talked to him for like 1/2 hr he's being very pushy about a 14 week old puppy named Eleanor n says he has a few ppl interested but wants me to have her bcuz we already have porky!!!! Says she comes from champion lines but for me only he'd sell her for 2k :/ wouldn't give me info on any of the other puppies only her!! So I had a friend call n she got the same story.....kinda seems a little fishy!!

He did send me pics of Eleanor tho
a6ebuded.jpg
e5are3et.jpg

Last edited:

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Ehhhh I'm kinda hesitant I called the guy talked to him for like 1/2 hr he's being very pushy about a 14 week old puppy named Eleanor n says he has a few ppl interested but wants me to have her bcuz we already have porky!!!! Says she comes from champion lines but for me only he'd sell her for 2k :/ wouldn't give me info on any of the other puppies only her!! So I had a friend call n she got the same story.....kinda seems a little fishy!!

He did send me pics of Eleanor tho

Agreed! Shady Shady Shady!!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Yeah it's a total scam none of the puppies he advertised r available he just texted me asking if I was a nurse but I never gave him any personal information I'm a little scared now :(

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Slime ball! Dont be scared, Porky and I'll kick his A $$!:D!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Slime ball! Dont be scared, Porky and I'll kick his A $$!:D!

Lol porky would hide she's a chicken!!! It's creepy tho he keeps texting n calling me non stop n says he takes credit cards n when I said I'd pay in cash he was like well I prefer credit cards!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Yep...and this is how it happens, all over the world, hundreds of times
weekly and why our hearts get broken by these ill bred, precious bullies
that are doomed to suffer...omg...I am sobbing and want to kill this b*sturd.

So very sorry.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.