The poops

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
We ran into a similar issue with Loki where it seemed over night he started getting the poops and shedding really bad. turned out he was allergic to the food that he was one for almost a year. The grain and Chicken/Beef all of s sudden didn't sit well. Bland diet as recommended above then slowly back to kibble is all that you can really do at this point.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=9902]Bentley64[/MENTION].... how is your baby today?

Jess831

Sep 23, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Purchase fortiflora. Bullies do not produce their own flora in the gut which could be part of the ongoing diarrhea. ItIis considered a probiotic. Sprinckle half package in each meal. Kaopectate 1 tlbs every four hours as needed. Until stool is firm. Plenty of water during the episodes.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Oh Bless his heart!!! That bland diet seems to be what he needs right now. I make all of Sheldon's treats he doesn't get ANY store bought treats and if we go out I bring a bag of home made treats with me to give to people who want to give him a treat that way I know what he is getting. I will be praying for both you and Bentley!!! HUGS to you both!

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Also keep in mind that it won't necessarily get better over night - it will be "soft serve" for a few days and slowly start firming. Just don't try introducing too many things to make it stop - it could cause more issues...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.