nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I'm not big with the spring water thing because spring water typically is not filtered or distilled - it's just water from an underground spring or glorified tap water. Thanks for the advice though!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My girl does the same thing... she is 8 yrs old and still does it to this day

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
My girl does the same thing... she is 8 yrs old and still does it to this day

I've sat and watched him several times. he sometimes doesn't drink the water but dives his whole face in (the water bowl is almost as big as his head). Apparently his mother could swim, maybe he's trying to tell us something.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I've sat and watched him several times. he sometimes doesn't drink the water but dives his whole face in (the water bowl is almost as big as his head). Apparently his mother could swim, maybe he's trying to tell us something.

DEFINITELY! ! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

LOL.... could be!

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Well we got the wipes and the anti gulp bowl in the mail.

So conclusion is the Curly wants to we this face. He literally diced his face sideways into the bowl. Our little wet rag dog.

I used the doroux (sp?) on his face during our clean ritual but there no dirt or anything on the pad afterwards - do you usually see residue on the pads after using them? I also tried them on our other two wrinkle faced dogs and neither had any residue. When I clean with the baby wipe I normally see residue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.