HEAT

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
Well we just got her and i think shes going into heat, she slept in the kennel last night and this morning there was a few streaks of blood on the bed in there, is that how it starts by just some spotting?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Usually it looks like watered down blood,sometimes bright, but it sounds like she may have been in heat for a little while already. When I watched the video, (before I saw this post) I was thinking she looked a little swollen (in the back) As her heat progresses, she will be more swollen. it lasts about three weeks-is Rebel castrated? If so, he may still get "turned on" by her, as her heat cycle progresses. Keep an eye on them!

OP
REBELBABY

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
omg no wonder, i thought she looked swollen and he hasnt left her alone hes constantly trying to hump her, and no hes not fixed quite yet so i will have to keep them seperated

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Don't let her out of your sight for one second, even in the back yard by herself. Males can get in the yard. I've seen males (not bullies) climb fences before to get to a female. Have fun, as it's just starting. It will be a miserable 3 to 4 weeks for all three of you.

OP
REBELBABY

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
she is 8 months, is the time right for her to be going into heat?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.