Worry

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Worry is my middle name - my life revolves around my baby boy, I hate being away while at work, hate being away on the weekends - my dilemma this week is my husband wants to go to a local fair after work some night this week and after I've been gone all day at work I hate the thought of it. I do have to calm myself down and remember I need a life too and he's just fine. Doesn't make it easier.......you're so not alone.

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
ā€‹So touching to hear of good, caring neighbors, a true blessing :)

They really r it's incredible to have ppl I can totally trust living around me n knowing that if I'm ever stuck at work I can worry a tiny bit less one phone call n porky is fed potties n played with n they really love her :) although how can u not love a bulldog :D

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I worry all the time - "whats happen if someone break to our house and steal one of the girls-most likely Lily,and shy wont hear it " or one of my girls get sick -when we leave the house i unplug everything -just in case ,close all my blinds so ppl cant look in etc
I also worry when they dont eat enough ;-)) , i constantly research better food for my money -i love giving them salmon ,glucosamine and other minerals and vitamins need to be on kibbble ingredient list(so i dont have to add to much powder to their food)
Then Shy skin allergies- i need to keep on top of everything so she wont have any rash comming
Since i became a mum i started to worry more , i dont go into panic mode ,but thoughts like this are crossing my mind
There are to many bad people out there i got to protect all of my girls (skin and fur babies)

I so agree as skin and fur parents it comes natural for us to worry I had a dream the other night about one of my daughters being kidnapped it made me paranoid and I wouldn't even let her walk two houses down to take their little cousin home because a car was parked in the middle of the road with the trunk up. After the car left I let her take him. I worry about Sheldon all the time what if's will give me a heart attack LOL

So sayeth the Sheldon Puppy!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.