Real Name
    Matt
    Country
    United states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rocco
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Worry

I can understand the worrying if your boy (Rocco's distant cousin) has had seizures in the past. That's definitely normal. I don't so much worry about Rocco when I'm at work (like right now lol) but I think about if he's lonely or upset. He iscrated while I am away and he always has someone go to check on him right around this time whether it be my dad stopping by on his way home from work or my girlfriend who has a very flexible and works 10 min from my house. So I am lucky in that respect. I guess I just miss him so darn much!

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine91 View Post
    I think worrying is totally normal. Especially when you know your baby has had seizures in the past. We do the same thing when we leave to go out or if our friend want us to go do something that we know we would be gone a long time. Heck we have even cancelled plans because we don't want to leave Harlea for that long.
    Us too, it's only natural.

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

my only hope is that as the months pass his allergies lessen and his blood panels stay fine that the worry go away some. I have always wondered if he is bored all alone but I know that he has tons of toys to play with to keep him company.
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn, but maybe my login name gave it away...lol
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

Worry is my middle name - my life revolves around my baby boy, I hate being away while at work, hate being away on the weekends - my dilemma this week is my husband wants to go to a local fair after work some night this week and after I've been gone all day at work I hate the thought of it. I do have to calm myself down and remember I need a life too and he's just fine. Doesn't make it easier.......you're so not alone.
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    ​So touching to hear of good, caring neighbors, a true blessing [replacer_img]
    They really r it's incredible to have ppl I can totally trust living around me n knowing that if I'm ever stuck at work I can worry a tiny bit less one phone call n porky is fed potties n played with n they really love her although how can u not love a bulldog
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pati Robins View Post
    I worry all the time - "whats happen if someone break to our house and steal one of the girls-most likely Lily,and shy wont hear it " or one of my girls get sick -when we leave the house i unplug everything -just in case ,close all my blinds so ppl cant look in etc
    I also worry when they dont eat enough ;-)) , i constantly research better food for my money -i love giving them salmon ,glucosamine and other minerals and vitamins need to be on kibbble ingredient list(so i dont have to add to much powder to their food)
    Then Shy skin allergies- i need to keep on top of everything so she wont have any rash comming
    Since i became a mum i started to worry more , i dont go into panic mode ,but thoughts like this are crossing my mind
    There are to many bad people out there i got to protect all of my girls (skin and fur babies)
    I so agree as skin and fur parents it comes natural for us to worry I had a dream the other night about one of my daughters being kidnapped it made me paranoid and I wouldn't even let her walk two houses down to take their little cousin home because a car was parked in the middle of the road with the trunk up. After the car left I let her take him. I worry about Sheldon all the time what if's will give me a heart attack LOL

So sayeth the Sheldon Puppy!

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads