Any one ever seen a bully with bright blue eyes???

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I "pump handle" or "spike tail" is actually standard especially in Europe. My hungarian import male has a perfectly straight 3" tail that lays flat. It's so much healthier. If only more breeders in the U.S would incorporate them into their lines there wouldn't be so many bulldogs with tail pocket issues and amputated tails. Sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread.

Porky has a straight tail too n I loveeeeeeeeee the way it flickers n then wags when she's excited :) she has pretty brown eyes tho :)
ty9ygyva.jpg

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I "pump handle" or "spike tail" is actually standard especially in Europe. My hungarian import male has a perfectly straight 3" tail that lays flat. It's so much healthier. If only more breeders in the U.S would incorporate them into their lines there wouldn't be so many bulldogs with tail pocket issues and amputated tails. Sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread.

Completely agree -not so much of a standard as curly tail is too but straight tail (or a carrot tail as i like to call it) is more desirable
Lily tail is straight and its so funny when she tries to lift it (not as high as normal dog would) lol,she hasnt got a tail pocket so we got one less thing to worry about
But i love curly tails tho ;-)))
I saw one with one blue eye once but i didn't approach the owner as he didn't look like a type you would have a nice chat with ;-))

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I haven't seen one with blue eyes either but I do remember seeing one here with a blue eye.

AngAngeles13

Jul 18, 2013
Dallas, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Khaleesi
I just saw one a few weeks ago on a breeders fb page that had bright blue eyes. They were really pretty, but looked really strange at the same time like someone else mentioned. This breeder was charging extra for it because it was "rare"

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have not seen a blue-eyed Bully-but my 3/4 Frenchie always has blue eyes in photos! Don't know why?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Can't say I've ever seen one in person, just in photos. I was always under the impression that blue eyed bullies, and some other breeds, are more prone to being deaf?

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Like humans its a recessive gene and once in a while comes out.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
A man that I'm friends with on FB from Turkey had a white bully with blue eyes, she was beautiful - sadly she passed away a couple of months ago, drowned in the ocean :(

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oliver has one blue eye and his mom was red brindle/white. Ollie's breeder was asking more money for him because of his blue eye but I told her having blue eyes is not a good thing but she wanted to argue with me. She's a backyard breeder and I only got Oliver because of Sebastian's (his litter mate) pulmonic stenosis. They also have an all white sister who has a blue eye and she is completely deaf. Here is a picture of Oliver

after stitches came ou.jpg please excuse the tear stains, in this picture, he had just had stitches removed from entropain surgery and he had really bad stains

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Oliver has one blue eye and his mom was red brindle/white. Ollie's breeder was asking more money for him because of his blue eye but I told her having blue eyes is not a good thing but she wanted to argue with me. She's a backyard breeder and I only got Oliver because of Sebastian's (his litter mate) pulmonic stenosis. They also have an all white sister who has a blue eye and she is completely deaf. Here is a picture of Oliver

View attachment 56509 please excuse the tear stains, in this picture, he had just had stitches removed from entropain surgery and he had really bad stains

AWE look at that mug I just want to wuv on him and give him Muzzies!!!

So sayeth the Sheldon Puppy!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
When I was looking for Zeus I saw one .. He was gorgeous but at the same time looked weird. He was older maybe like 4months and we didn't get him but they do look weird/pretty. I thought I seen a pic on here where someone's dog had 1 blue maybe I'm wrong.

I saw the same thing. I think maybe I was looking at bulldogs for adoption.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.