Chesty's at it again.

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Chesty got a hold of another remote! that makes 4 in the last 3 months...this boy and his remotes..guess he doesn't like what's on tv...lol
( and the last 3 times it was my mom or brothers fault. for leaving it where chesty could get it) :tapfoot:guess i got to get another remote.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yep, might as well by a couple. LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
yea, I'd buy a few back-ups --- humans never learn

kspencer

Feb 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ava and Spencer
Chesty got a hold of another remote! that makes 4 in the last 3 months...this boy and his remotes..guess he doesn't like what's on tv...lol
( and the last 3 times it was my mom or brothers fault. for leaving it where chesty could get it) :tapfoot:guess i got to get another remote.

I had the same thing happen here with our Ava & Spencer. My husband got on eBay and bought a lot of 6 new ones .goof balls

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
When Dudley chewed mine, Comcast replaced it for free...but they only do it once. The lady did laugh when she saw the condition of it -- wanted to know what kind of dog I had! Of course, I had to show her a photo of him on my phone...she loved him of course, but he's not chewing on her remote!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Winston did a number on the DirecTV remote. When you hit the zero it sticks... 0000. Time to get a new one... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"

I found a place online, that sells original manufacturer remotes online, Don't mind my boys, I found them playing Tug a War with the old one, hahaha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.