Proud Mama

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Joined
Jul 18, 2013
Messages
6,940
Reaction score
593
Location
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I just wanted to brag a little about my baby. I took the kids to the local fundraiser carnival with Brutus. He has been out to the store and walks and stuff but never in a big crowd like today and he behaved perfectly. He sat when people/kids came to pet him, he did not chase anyone and he was a perfect gentleman on his leash. I was so happy. He had a blast. And of course everyone loved him!! Lots of treats(frozen greenbeans) were enjoyed when we got home.
 
Well done baby!! It must take a lot of him to keep calm and not get over exited with sone many new people "to kiss" xxx
 
So where are the pics?????? Sounds like a fun day.
 
What a good boy and great day for Mama..... As David said --- :pics:
 
Such a good boy!
 
Sorry I was concentrating on Brutus. Next time, I promise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top