EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Favourites...

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Banks is ALL her Daddy.... Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!

Attachment 56159
    Aww this one is adorable too... something about those daddies!!! LOL

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Does you bulldog seem to have one favourite person in the house??? Bazza is definitely my hubby's Dog, he is a different dog when he is around, I spend most of the day with him, give him breakfast, take him was walks, pat and play with him, I know he loves me, but holey smokes when hubby leaves the house he sulks I am sure of it, and when hubby returns he has the biggest butt wobble ever. It took me a while to figure out, that on the weekend when we are trying to lay in Bazza is waking us so annoying but it is because hubby is in the house. On the weekdays he doesn't move till midday or I make him get up. I do know he is the happiest when the whole family is together including his two human brothers, seems to love having his whole pack together.
    I love his Mugshot, so much expression, and the contrast in colors is Awesome, Dang....He's a very handsome Bully!!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ulysses
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TubbysMom View Post
    Tubby is definitely a mamas boy. He is my shadow and will not go to his dad if called. The only time Tubby ditches me is if his dad is in his game room playing video games. Tubby hops on the recliner foot thing where David's playing and passes out cold

Tubby crawled his way up in this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    That is the cutest pic! How old is Tubby? FI thinks Ulysses loves me more. He goes crazy when I come home, jumping, butt wiggling, very hyper. When Lee comes home, Ulysses comes to him for just a pet on the head and then goes back to sleep.

Real Name
    Dana F
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
    Likes (Received)

I would have to say that Stinky doesn't have a favorite. Even though his daddy is always saying how Stinky loves him more. Stinky loves to lay in the chair with his daddy. But when mommy leaves the house guess who is crying? lol Drives daddy nuts that Stinky waits for mommy to come home. Daddy doesn't know that the only reason Stinky waits is cause he knows when mom gets home he's gonna get something to eat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads