Favourites...

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Does you bulldog seem to have one favourite person in the house??? Bazza is definitely my hubby's Dog, he is a different dog when he is around, I spend most of the day with him, give him breakfast, take him was walks, pat and play with him, I know he loves me, but holey smokes when hubby leaves the house he sulks I am sure of it, and when hubby returns he has the biggest butt wobble ever. It took me a while to figure out, that on the weekend when we are trying to lay in Bazza is waking us so annoying but it is because hubby is in the house. On the weekdays he doesn't move till midday or I make him get up. I do know he is the happiest when the whole family is together including his two human brothers, seems to love having his whole pack together.:D

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I say this all of the time. If Dudley had to save either me or my boyfriend for any particular reason...it's goodbye Mommy! My boyfriend doesn't live with us, so maybe it's because he doesn't get to see him all of the time, or it's because he wrestles with him...I don't know, but just say "Daddy's coming" and Dudley goes beserk! He runs and gets his bone and sits and waits...and he'll just sit there for 20 minutes waiting for Daddy! I'm the one that feeds him, walks him, brushes him, plays with him. I buy the food, the grooming, the vet bills...when Daddy's in the house...Mommy doesn't exist!

Art Show Bully Kissing Dudley Spring 070.jpg Dudley and Daddy!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Tubby is definitely a mamas boy. He is my shadow and will not go to his dad if called. The only time Tubby ditches me is if his dad is in his game room playing video games. Tubby hops on the recliner foot thing where David's playing and passes out cold

8yvehy4u.jpg

Tubby crawled his way up in this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I say this all of the time. If Dudley had to save either me or my boyfriend for any particular reason...it's goodbye Mommy! My boyfriend doesn't live with us, so maybe it's because he doesn't get to see him all of the time, or it's because he wrestles with him...I don't know, but just say "Daddy's coming" and Dudley goes beserk! He runs and gets his bone and sits and waits...and he'll just sit there for 20 minutes waiting for Daddy! I'm the one that feeds him, walks him, brushes him, plays with him. I buy the food, the grooming, the vet bills...when Daddy's in the house...Mommy doesn't exist!

View attachment 56149 Dudley and Daddy!

Your boyfriend is hilarious! Love the underbites

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Your boyfriend is hilarious! Love the underbites

Did I forget to mention that Daddy is equally insane about Dudley!? Mind you, he has two dogs of his own...and two cats! But there's something about Dudley...gets him every time. As I'm writing this...Dudley is waiting for Daddy -- and barking at every noise, just in case it might be Daddy!

BulldogMoma

Apr 15, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Morgan (born 5-28-2013) Clyde (2004-2012)
Our Clyde was so devoted to me that he would not even go outside to use the bathroom unless I told him it was okay... used to drive my husband crazy! Morgan, our four month old, will go outside with my hubby but definitely prefers Momma. I think I may have been a bulldog in a precious life :-). LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is ALL her Daddy.... Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!

springsteen 9.3 005.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg this is the sweetest picture!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

View attachment 56149 Dudley and Daddy!

Oh you can tell Dudley's a daddy's boy! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I got a theory ( to make me feel better lol) as hubby is the weakest link in the family -girls love him and look after him ;-) .... And me? Well im just their butler

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
LOL funny reading the replies, glad to hear a lot of them pick a favourite. :p

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Our girls make it clear they love their daddy, but Mommy is definitely at the top of the favorite list.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I would have to say my daughter. She goes nuts when she is with me and my wife comes home from work, but she goes ballistic when my daughter gets home from school. As for me. She is my baby and I am the only one in the house that get a face bath every day. So I will gladly take that. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.