Real Name
    Andrea
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bazza
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Favourites...

LOL funny reading the replies, glad to hear a lot of them pick a favourite.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Our girls make it clear they love their daddy, but Mommy is definitely at the top of the favorite list.

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I would have to say my daughter. She goes nuts when she is with me and my wife comes home from work, but she goes ballistic when my daughter gets home from school. As for me. She is my baby and I am the only one in the house that get a face bath every day. So I will gladly take that.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

I've always been told, that puppies always go to the oldest or youngest of a family, rarely anyone else. as for me, I'm the only one the boys are with, but they spend time with my daughter also, has anyone else noticed this, confirm or deny its true?

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Well when I asked my hubby for a bulldog for Mother's Day a year ago, I wanted a male, and I knew his name was going to be Bulldozer. We went to go see my dog when I was buying him, and there were only two left, Dozer and his sister. We sat on the kitchen floor, and played with the two pups for about half an hour. My husband kept gravitating to the little girl, saying oh look how cute she is, look how sweet she is. I kept saying I want the male. Needless to say, we went home with both. Lol. He said he couldn't leave her behind all alone. I thought he was crazy, two puppies?? So we named her Blossom, and we took both home. I'll have to say the training was a little hard at times, everything times two, like having twins, especially those 2 am potty breaks for 5 months. But now that I have them, I wouldn't trade them for anything. Dozer was my pick, and he's my dog, but he definitely loves his Daddy, and loves to cuddle with him, and Blossom definitely loves me more, and my son. Blossom is my cuddle bug.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Andrea
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bazza
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Well when I asked my hubby for a bulldog for Mother's Day a year ago, I wanted a male, and I knew his name was going to be Bulldozer. We went to go see my dog when I was buying him, and there were only two left, Dozer and his sister. We sat on the kitchen floor, and played with the two pups for about half an hour. My husband kept gravitating to the little girl, saying oh look how cute she is, look how sweet she is. I kept saying I want the male. Needless to say, we went home with both. Lol. He said he couldn't leave her behind all alone. I thought he was crazy, two puppies?? So we named her Blossom, and we took both home. I'll have to say the training was a little hard at times, everything times two, like having twins, especially those 2 am potty breaks for 5 months. But now that I have them, I wouldn't trade them for anything. Dozer was my pick, and he's my dog, but he definitely loves his Daddy, and loves to cuddle with him, and Blossom definitely loves me more, and my son. Blossom is my cuddle bug.
    Wow, love the story of how you ended up with two!!!! I couldn't imagine 2 puppies, Bazza is a handful as a puppy and still is. However I joke with my husband and say I am going to get my own bulldog

Real Name
    Andrea
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bazza
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    I've always been told, that puppies always go to the oldest or youngest of a family, rarely anyone else. as for me, I'm the only one the boys are with, but they spend time with my daughter also, has anyone else noticed this, confirm or deny its true?
    Not true in this case, Bazza loves Dad, But I am the oldest. Maybe I look younger and Bazza is confused

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    here is no good either.... There is only me and b/f... So I am oldest and he is youngest.... But Banks has been a Daddy girl since we got her and Nitschke grew into a Momma boy! Cheli is all about Momma too, unless I am not around then he takes to Daddy
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ollie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Not true in this case, Bazza loves Dad, But I am the oldest. Maybe I look younger and Bazza is confused
    I'm older than husband and Ollie is daddy's boy! I agree maybe I look younger!!! LOL, I'll take that!! Yes Ollie is daddy's boy he gets all wound up when he gets home, if i'm gone for awhile, I get the I gotta pee, or my water is empty look and that's it! I think it's because my husband rough houses with him, I do all the nurturing and caring I'm sure he appreciates it but he goes buck wild for the husband!! I'm going to also think maybe b/c i'm home with him all day and the husband works all day he's just glad he's back!

Real Name
    Andrea
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bazza
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jlcox24 View Post
    I'm older than husband and Ollie is daddy's boy! I agree maybe I look younger!!! LOL, I'll take that!! Yes Ollie is daddy's boy he gets all wound up when he gets home, if i'm gone for awhile, I get the I gotta pee, or my water is empty look and that's it! I think it's because my husband rough houses with him, I do all the nurturing and caring I'm sure he appreciates it but he goes buck wild for the husband!! I'm going to also think maybe b/c i'm home with him all day and the husband works all day he's just glad he's back!
    Yes you describe exactly what happens at our house, Bazza does love us all as have 2 young kids as well, but he just love hubby he goes wild for.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DudleysMom View Post
    I say this all of the time. If Dudley had to save either me or my boyfriend for any particular reason...it's goodbye Mommy! My boyfriend doesn't live with us, so maybe it's because he doesn't get to see him all of the time, or it's because he wrestles with him...I don't know, but just say "Daddy's coming" and Dudley goes beserk! He runs and gets his bone and sits and waits...and he'll just sit there for 20 minutes waiting for Daddy! I'm the one that feeds him, walks him, brushes him, plays with him. I buy the food, the grooming, the vet bills...when Daddy's in the house...Mommy doesn't exist!

Attachment 56149 Dudley and Daddy!
    Oh my goodness... this is the cutest pic!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Vegas is 100% a mama's boy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast