Tummy Rubs??

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Does anyone's else's bulldog go crazy if you try and roll them over for a tummy rub??? Bazza kicks, growls and goes silly, it seems a trigger for playing. But will lay on his back fast asleep.:D

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Absolutely. Harlea loves to have her belly rubbed. She really goes crazy if we rub her belly with the Zoom Groom.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse loves his belly rubbed too and will often sleep on his back with his legs in the air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks LOVES to sleep on her back and we can rub her belly when SHE places herself in that position, BUT she HATES when we roll her belly up --- it is a dominace thing

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus loves his tummy scratched. He really likes to have what we call his "pork chops" scratched. That is the inside of his legs.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Ruthie is very weird about her belly. We can rub it but we can't put her on her back. If she's on her back of her own doing, we can rub it. There are lots of rules with her belly. She was severely abused though and we think she was kicked in the belly cause she's weird about feet also and them touching her. It's a very rare treat for her to roll over on her own for a belly rubbin, but we are getting there!

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Ruthie is very weird about her belly. We can rub it but we can't put her on her back. If she's on her back of her own doing, we can rub it. There are lots of rules with her belly. She was severely abused though and we think she was kicked in the belly cause she's weird about feet also and them touching her. It's a very rare treat for her to roll over on her own for a belly rubbin, but we are getting there!
Love Ruthie's cute little face, don't understand how anyone can abuse a innocent dog.

- - - Updated - - -

Banks LOVES to sleep on her back and we can rub her belly when SHE places herself in that position, BUT she HATES when we roll her belly up --- it is a dominace thing
Same as Bazza I think.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs use to sleep on his back as a puppy, but he sleeps on his side or his stomach now. He doesn't like when I roll him over on his back to check his belly or to give him belly rubs, but he tolerates it more on the rug. Forget it if it is a hardwood floor. He like belly rubs, but he like to them when he is laying on his side!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Diva doesn't like being turned over, but once you get her over she loves her belly rub. BeBe and Gema will just turn over for you to get their belly rubs.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Tubs use to sleep on his back as a puppy, but he sleeps on his side or his stomach now. He doesn't like when I roll him over on his back to check his belly or to give him belly rubs, but he tolerates it more on the rug. Forget it if it is a hardwood floor. He like belly rubs, but he like to them when he is laying on his side!!!!

GREAT BULLY NAME!!!! Lol if you try to toll Tubby on his back before he's sleepy forget about it the legs are crazy and he makes weird Darth Vader noises. If he's sleepy and you roll him you could put him to sleep by rubbing his belly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.