So...I tested him!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Still in udder shock that Vegas would jump in the tub and eat a half bar of soap, Which made him throw up for all day yesterday until the middle of the night! Tonight I use the main bath (which is Joe's) and I am going potty, Vegas comes in and stands on the side of the tub~!!! I got up and grabbed the new bar of soap, and low and behold he tried to EAT it!!!! AGAIN~!!!!! I put the soap back and made him get out of the bathroom....do they learn??? I think not!!!

I now know to keep that door shut at all times!!! REALLY soap?? he puked for 12 hours straight and yet was willing to take a bite tonight, blows my mind!!!

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
OOOH man! Thats crazy... I swear anything tastes good to these crazy bullies. Im glad he quit puking :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh WOW... Well at least you know what it was?!! So crazy... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:droolers:Lol. No it's true they never learn, my Dozer eats socks any chance he can, and then he's usually sick for a day or two, and then will either throw it up, or poop it out. I really don't understand how he does this without choking on the sweat sock?
Blossom loves to eat pinecones, and of course they are all over my neighbourhood right now, and then she has poops with lumps and bumps of chewed up pinecones. You would think they would learn the first time. What they lack in common sense, they certainly make up in cuteness, love, butt wiggles, and those loveable squishy faces we all love.

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Lmao sounds like my husband. Hahaha. He got food poisoning threw up for 4days straight. Store the stomach lining. But ask him if he wants another burrito from the same place and he's down.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Vegas lives for the moment not the consequences! He doesn't know that soap made him sick...He just knows it tasted good!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Must have tasted good to him, not like us humans when we eat something that makes us sick we usually stay away from it forever

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Vegas is very smart. He knows there are just things like chocol... I mean, soap... that is worth getting sick for. :w00t:

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
LOL, they definitely do not learn, Bazza as you all know had surgery for eating a plastic dinosaur, nearly died, and he just keeps finding plastic dinosaurs (thanks to my kids not being responsible and leaving them around.) I remember the vet after surgery, looking at our very sore and sorry bulldog, saying "What a shame he is not going to learn from this" so true, "Not the the sharpest tool in the shed" but love 'em :tongue:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
He likes the flavor mommy. Just not the after taste. Kind of like when we go in to those nice food comas after a fantastic meal. Try switching to Life Boy soap. Many men know and hate the taste of that one so maybe Vegas will too... :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Maybe he's bulimic:ohmy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
He hasn't lost all his marbles, just his bag definitely has a hole in it! :)Seeing the silver lining in the dark cloud makes me ask....... Hows his breath? :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.