So...I tested him!!!!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Maybe it's time for a different flavor, apparently that one is too appetizing. Here is a little video that breaks down the different flavors of bar soap that I found

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Maybe it's time for a different flavor, apparently that one is too appetizing. Here is a little video that breaks down the different flavors of bar soap that I found

LMAO~!!!!! I LOVE that movie!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I honestly think these crazy dogs live to make us nuts!! It is not a normal day if i'm not out of my mind with worry over something this crazy beast has done. It's a good thing they are so stinkin cute!!! I'm glad It was nothing serious though. On to the next adventure, I'm sure.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Kelly, they don't learn. Our Sherman had a run-in with a porcupine which resulted in a painful vet visit and the next day went after the porcupine again!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hey if it taste good, why not? :)

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Sounds like Vegas needs a soap intervention or soap eaters anonymous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I'm not surprised. Tankers eats soap all the time.

That crackhead Dr Oz said that soap under the sheets is good for RLS. So, I put a bar of soap under my sheets one night. I woke up in the morning to a hole in the sheet and Tank blowing bubbles. facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm not surprised. Tankers eats soap all the time.

That crackhead Dr Oz said that soap under the sheets is good for RLS. So, I put a bar of soap under my sheets one night. I woke up in the morning to a hole in the sheet and Tank blowing bubbles. View attachment 56150

:rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Vegas and I had a date to attend our first ever dog park fundraiser. While his daddy was in the shower, Vegas found a bar of specialty soap. I think it had oatmeal and berries in it. Ate the whole freakin thing. I took him to the park......invited a few of my friends, and VegasR developed projectile diarrhea. It was horrible and embarrassing. I couldn't even get him in the car because he was pooping so much. I had to wait it out. It was a shitty day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
OMG Kelly! I am just reading this thread! I couldnt stop chuckling!! I am so glad the vomiting wasn't something serious, but who would think a bar of soap would taste so good it would be worth a second try????? So glad he is fine! We really DO have to meet up one of these days!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online