Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
They have both stolen my heart in different ways, lol, I can really envision Rambo being a 75 pound lap dog, stretched out laying on me to sleep, lol, and Rocky, well Rocky isn't the snuggler that Rambo is by any means, but he wants his time too..... Rocky's very protective, and so much a climber, even on a leash in the yard, his favorite thing to do, is run up to the picknick table, jump on the bench, and up onto the table, and walk all around surveying all that he can take in, hahahahaha Craziness..... They both have a heart of gold, and are so happy together.

Harleyleeotis12321

Jul 26, 2013
Buffalo Grove, IL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley Lee Otis Davidson Eckert
Hi Casper ! Your boys are adorable. I can see what joy they bring you and never a dull moment, i bet...we wouldn't have it any other way!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Wow they are great looking boys, by the sound of the posts there is a story behind these two handsome dogs, have to look back, but those faces are just adorable!

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Wow they are great looking boys, by the sound of the posts there is a story behind these two handsome dogs, have to look back, but those faces are just adorable!
There is a tremendous story behind each of them. I still communicate with Rambo's parents, and I have to say he is the most lovable love bug i've ever been around, They did a fantastic job with Rambo, They are truly awesome people!! Hard times fell upon them, extradinary hard times, I adopted Rambo, and haven't looked back, Someone else was suppose to get him, but the deal fell through last minute, I immediately stepped up, and went to Florida to get him. I paired Rambo with Rocky, Rocky's human dad had cancer, but his bucket list had an EBD on his list, Rocky was purchased before he was diagnosed. Rocky in his puppy stage was too much for his owner to handle, going through chemo and what not, He was offered to me, when we met, he immediately run to me, paw on each shoulder, and we formed an instant bond. These two boys are nothing alike, Rambo is a big boy, very, very energetic and playful, loves to lay in my lap at 71 pounds and show affection. Rocky is 50 pounds, 6 months older, not nearly as affectionate, but more possesive. They love to play together, but Rambo quickly tires Rocky out, guessing the 21 pound weight difference hahaha. I wouldn't/couldn't part with either of them ever. these guys both needed a home, and someone who would care for them, like a child, I couldn't see anyone spending the time with them, or the love on them as I do. :) as with being married to your soulmate, your life becomes complete, I'm not married, but these guys complete my life. They both love car rides, so i've installed safety restraints for them both. Both are trained to drink from a bottle, so they get ice water on road trips. Both are very sociable with everyone on earth, and are truly Rock stars at the local pet smart, where all the other pet owners think they really rock. Both take showers with me, both sleep with me, both stay at my side unless i'm working, and when I get off from work, my first thought is to get home to them, feed them, and spend time with them. The big difference is Rambo is very vocal, like a teenager, he is very sassy. If I look at him and start talking, he immediately leans his head one way or another to attempt to understand, and barks back at me while i'm talking. If on the phone, he becomes jealous, and will bark uncontrollably, he wants every second of my time. These two boys have extreme personalities, and are the single most important part in my life. :) hope this helps.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
attachment.php

raspberry

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
when Rocky plays with his bone, chews on it, chases it across the carpet, his face is always red, after a short nap, its right back to normal. He's definitely a climber, has to be on top of the couch, top of the recliner, outside, its the top of the picnic table. He's never satisfied down on the floor hahahaha and Rambo is so awkwardly big, he falls down from stuff, falls through stuff, colapses stuff, lmao, he's a big boy. Not nearly as small as Rocky, nor sure footed hahahaha

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
don't you know what a raspberry is?

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Adorable boys xxx

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
There is a tremendous story behind each of them. I still communicate with Rambo's parents, and I have to say he is the most lovable love bug i've ever been around, They did a fantastic job with Rambo, They are truly awesome people!! Hard times fell upon them, extradinary hard times, I adopted Rambo, and haven't looked back, Someone else was suppose to get him, but the deal fell through last minute, I immediately stepped up, and went to Florida to get him. I paired Rambo with Rocky, Rocky's human dad had cancer, but his bucket list had an EBD on his list, Rocky was purchased before he was diagnosed. Rocky in his puppy stage was too much for his owner to handle, going through chemo and what not, He was offered to me, when we met, he immediately run to me, paw on each shoulder, and we formed an instant bond. These two boys are nothing alike, Rambo is a big boy, very, very energetic and playful, loves to lay in my lap at 71 pounds and show affection. Rocky is 50 pounds, 6 months older, not nearly as affectionate, but more possesive. They love to play together, but Rambo quickly tires Rocky out, guessing the 21 pound weight difference hahaha. I wouldn't/couldn't part with either of them ever. these guys both needed a home, and someone who would care for them, like a child, I couldn't see anyone spending the time with them, or the love on them as I do. :) as with being married to your soulmate, your life becomes complete, I'm not married, but these guys complete my life. They both love car rides, so i've installed safety restraints for them both. Both are trained to drink from a bottle, so they get ice water on road trips. Both are very sociable with everyone on earth, and are truly Rock stars at the local pet smart, where all the other pet owners think they really rock. Both take showers with me, both sleep with me, both stay at my side unless i'm working, and when I get off from work, my first thought is to get home to them, feed them, and spend time with them. The big difference is Rambo is very vocal, like a teenager, he is very sassy. If I look at him and start talking, he immediately leans his head one way or another to attempt to understand, and barks back at me while i'm talking. If on the phone, he becomes jealous, and will bark uncontrollably, he wants every second of my time. These two boys have extreme personalities, and are the single most important part in my life. :) hope this helps.

Thanks Dave, for sharing this wonderful story behind these awesome boys, sounds like they found a dream home with you, they have changed your life and you have changed theirs for the better. :)

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
i don't wanna sound like a dummy... but what is muzzies? I only now have a dog and am still learning ALL the time :) thanks

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
i don't wanna sound like a dummy... but what is muzzies? I only now have a dog and am still learning ALL the time :) thanks

Muzzies are what I call muzzle kisses...:):D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.