Rocky and Rambo Pictures of the Boys

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION], I know we've all talked how much Jake, Buster and Rocky Look alike, here are some closeup pictures I took tonight, Rocky was acting all bored sitting on his love seat, as I got closer, camera in hand, he decided to pose on the arm of the love seat, because Rocky loves to climb to heights, usually the top of my Recliner behind my head, and lay down while I watch TV, after the pose their, he decided he wanted to chew his bone while Rambo waited for his opportunity to swipe the bone, They both have one, but are determined to have the same one hahaha anyway enjoy some closeups.

IMG_2359.jpgIMG_8469.jpgIMG_7836.jpgIMG_6209.jpgIMG_9527.jpgIMG_2345.jpgIMG_4936.jpgIMG_9902.jpgIMG_6639.jpgIMG_1006.jpg

The picture of Rocky, 4th from left, with his tongue out licking was too funny, I snapped that one pretty quick, I never know what he's going to do, and yes, he has the little kiss spot on his head, But when you kiss it, he gets wound up, thinking he can fly and perform Michael Jordan feats in jumping and things lol. Becky, I knew last week you wanted a better picture of Rocky, after reading the photo thread, I decided to get down to his level and snap away, definitely they look better. :yes:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Love them!!! I want to give the Stallone Brothers muzzies!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@JAKEISGREAT, @pdolphin27, I know we've all talked how much Jake, Buster and Rocky Look alike, here are some closeup pictures I took tonight, Rocky was acting all bored sitting on his love seat, as I got closer, camera in hand, he decided to pose on the arm of the love seat, because Rocky loves to climb to heights, usually the top of my Recliner behind my head, and lay down while I watch TV, after the pose their, he decided he wanted to chew his bone while Rambo waited for his opportunity to swipe the bone, They both have one, but are determined to have the same one hahaha anyway enjoy some closeups.

View attachment 56060View attachment 56061View attachment 56062View attachment 56063View attachment 56064View attachment 56065View attachment 56066View attachment 56067View attachment 56068View attachment 56069

The picture of Rocky, 4th from left, with his tongue out licking was too funny, I snapped that one pretty quick, I never know what he's going to do, and yes, he has the little kiss spot on his head, But when you kiss it, he gets wound up, thinking he can fly and perform Michael Jordan feats in jumping and things lol. Becky, I knew last week you wanted a better picture of Rocky, after reading the photo thread, I decided to get down to his level and snap away, definitely they look better. :yes:

Woooooooow weeeee!! Now that's one GORGEOUS BOY!! Dang man you should be proud of yourself Dave!! He could be Buster's litter mate + 39 pounds!! Haaaaa! Thanks for posting these I needed these. ;) GORGEOUS and stunning!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Those Stallone boys are handsome, handsome bullies!

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Woooooooow weeeee!! Now that's one GORGEOUS BOY!! Dang man you should be proud of yourself Dave!! He could be Buster's litter mate + 39 pounds!! Haaaaa! Thanks for posting these I needed these. ;) GORGEOUS and stunning!

Phil, I couldn't tell in Busters Avatar picture, because of the lighting in it, but Buster looked all white to me, but very handsome. Until I seen the picture of Buster, Jake, and Tate together at Pet smart did I realize what a close resemblance the three boys have. I love this coloring, and am not sure what you call it, But the Black on the face, along with deer skin and white have these guys as Tri-Color, and all three of them are as handsome as can be. I swear, I couldn't see the brown patch on Buster from his avatar, not sure if it's my browser (using Safari on my MacBook) or my eyesight. But Busters a beauty, and so is Jake. I'd love to see all three of them side by side, that would be amazing. Oh and Rocky is 51 pounds, and his choice of chew toys are the toys that have the bumps on it, like that white one, I guess he grips it better for chewing, But he dearly loves it. :yes:

Last edited:
OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
My only regret, is not seeing and cuddling with Rocky as a puppy! I seen the picture of Jake, with his chin on his dads foot, it was way too cute. Rocky has gotten closer to me with Rambo in the house, He acts all kewl and stuff when it was just me and him, But with Rambo being here, Rocky keeps closer, more in jealousy I imagine. Rambo has been very affectionate from day one, but is too hyper to be still long enough for a hug. hahahaha I know he will calm down soon enough, Now if I can just keep him from eating chocolate bars and running through the house attempting to fly!! hahaha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME pictures.... they are so handsome, both of them... just adorable

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Handsome boys, the Stallone brothers...you should be proud...of Dad too!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:heart: They look like very happy boys indeed!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
The Stallone Brothers look amazing, and I swear Buster could fit right in... LOL Thanks for sharing these pics!!! :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online