So..when I pack Chester's bag and put him at the curb..

LisaRN

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
1,030
Reaction score
39
Location
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
should I put him out there with some toilet paper...because he has pooped in my house 4 times in the last 5 days :down:
 
Oh No! :eek: Bad bully! :down: Has anything changed or anything new around the house??
 
well..he was eating that darn Beneful.. so I'm letting it slide for today. But after today..no excuses.
 
Oh no, maybe he's having tummy troubles.
 
Hopefully his tummy will get back in order quickly!! Maybe reduce his feeding amounts until you are sure he is back to normal....
 
I may have missed a post ... I've had a crazy week and not been here much ... so why was he on Beneful???? :confused:
 
Oh Chester!! And after everyone was so proud of your accomplishments in your class. What are you thinking? Naughty boy! You better watch it, Santa's watching you.... (that actually works with my grandkids!)
 
o no!!! sounds like paybacks mom!!!!
 
Oh No!!!! I feel ur pain Beefy got into some corndogs a few weeks ago thanks to his partner in crime(my son) and pooped in the house every nite for 4 days!!!!! I was almost ready to tape him to the toilet lol.
 
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION], I bet you won't be serving that food again!! Vegas would just eat the toilet paper and then poop that out!
[MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION], LOL tape him to the toilet!!
 
Well..Vegas R pooped in the house this morning. I'm innocent because I was at work..but grandma was upstairs IGNORING Vegas's bark! She said she heard him barking like crazy. She was busy doing ??? Finally Vegas came upstairs..barked at her and walked back downstairs...to show grandma that he poo poo'd in the house. Bad bad bully grandma. I had a talk with Vegas about waiting until the last minute to go potty....but really, how do you teach that to a 3 year old?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top