So..when I pack Chester's bag and put him at the curb..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
should I put him out there with some toilet paper...because he has pooped in my house 4 times in the last 5 days :down:

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
well..he was eating that darn Beneful.. so I'm letting it slide for today. But after today..no excuses.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hopefully his tummy will get back in order quickly!! Maybe reduce his feeding amounts until you are sure he is back to normal....

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I may have missed a post ... I've had a crazy week and not been here much ... so why was he on Beneful???? :confused:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh Chester!! And after everyone was so proud of your accomplishments in your class. What are you thinking? Naughty boy! You better watch it, Santa's watching you.... (that actually works with my grandkids!)

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Oh No!!!! I feel ur pain Beefy got into some corndogs a few weeks ago thanks to his partner in crime(my son) and pooped in the house every nite for 4 days!!!!! I was almost ready to tape him to the toilet lol.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION], I bet you won't be serving that food again!! Vegas would just eat the toilet paper and then poop that out!
[MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION], LOL tape him to the toilet!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well..Vegas R pooped in the house this morning. I'm innocent because I was at work..but grandma was upstairs IGNORING Vegas's bark! She said she heard him barking like crazy. She was busy doing ??? Finally Vegas came upstairs..barked at her and walked back downstairs...to show grandma that he poo poo'd in the house. Bad bad bully grandma. I had a talk with Vegas about waiting until the last minute to go potty....but really, how do you teach that to a 3 year old?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.