Clothes

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
If it is only t shirts you are looking for then Petsmart/Petco has them. You may need to go up a size to fit their wide chest. Bully clothes are few and far between. That is why my wife [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] makes our girls their clothes; HRH Originals. ;)

kanderson

Jul 22, 2013
Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stouffer
I always search for things on Etsy. Lots of sellers actually have bulldogs and know how to make clothes to fit them. Plus, they are handmade, unique, and can be customized :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
For puppy clothes I highly recommend Petsmart's clearance racks..around here they have had a great selection of clearance things and usually at REALLY cheap prices...Under $5.00.

You can find costumes and some bigger clothing, but I started sewing for HRH because even for a small bully like her it is hard to find something that fits her neck and chest and doesn't hang off of her in the belly. Plus necks always stretch out and I have to alter things that are store bought. I will still buy clearance things but haven't lately. She has amassed quite the wardrobe and doesn't "need" anything so we stay away from the temptation of shopping with money being tight these days.

I'll make more clothes for Amelia she's done growing, but right now she's still got a lot of growing to do. She has gotten to a point where she can wear some of HRH's things but soon she will be too big for them.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.