Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
My mum in law suggested that they are great source of omega 3 ,but as Lily eats complete salmon food with all the oils ,glucosamine etc in it i didnt see a point ,but before i managed to say something shark was already digging in
She looks much better now
Im truly sorry for being paranoid dog lady guys xxx
u2e2uvat.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
No such thing as too much paranoia when it comes to our bullies!!!!

I'm just relieved that she seems to be feeling better now!!!! :whew:

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Hope it was just the sardines and she's all better and back to normal real soon!

kanderson

Jul 22, 2013
Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stouffer
Sorry to hear she isn't feeling well! I think we all know how you feel. Whenever Stouffer is under the weather I worry about him like crazy. Then I get on here and read about other bullies being sick and I worry more. Sometimes I just sit here and cry at my desk thinking what I would do if I was in other people's shoes. Amazing what these little fur babies to do our hearts :heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad she is feeling better, and tell mom in law not to feed her anything unless she checks with you first. Some people just don't understand about bullies.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So glad Lily if feeling better!! They just worry us to death huh!!??

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
So glad Lily is feeling better now, and we all worry when our babies are sick :hug: to you and Lily.

That photo is so darn adorabull :luv:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh no Pati, I'm so sorry Lilly is feeling bad!!! What is it w/the mother-in-laws? My mother-in-law gave my dogs fast food hamburgers one time, I was so pissed... :cursing: I hope she feels better soon, sending you both a big HUG!!! :hug:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
The sardines may have upset her tummy, The white flymm however has been seen by several of us, @Bacanator, [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and myself, usually when a Bully doesn't eat, this flymm is a vomit they spew on an empty stomach. When Rocky did this, a trip to the vet, some pills to calm his stomach, and all cleared up in a weekend and he was back to eating just fine. Hope thats all it is, and is that simple.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Aww I'm glad she is feeling better. They do worry us so. It Sarah had upset tummy I get a pepcid down her n she usually feels better soon. Hope she continues to feel better.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.