What kind of...

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
What kind of bowls do you have for your bulldogs?? Are they on stands.. Feel free to share the pic of it. Zeus has stainless steel bowls and they are on stands but he's too strong for them he moves his bows when he's eating spilling his water everywhere. Before we got him the stand we had his bowls on the floor it looked really uncomfortable to try and hold his big ol head down with his tiny arms.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I got a Neater Feeder for both of my doggies... It really helps w/the water spills. My baseboards were ruined!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, we use stainless steel bowls for the kibble, and we use a water cooler type water bowl that has a filter in it. They can't spill the water out of it, as it's too heavy, but they still drool and drip water from their chins after they have had a drink. Lol

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I got a Neater Feeder for both of my doggies... It really helps w/the water spills. My baseboards were ruined!!! Lol

my floor is starting to swell and if I put new flooring don't want it ruined just googled it. It looks awesome I want one.

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Hi, we use stainless steel bowls for the kibble, and we use a water cooler type water bowl that has a filter in it. They can't spill the water out of it, as it's too heavy, but they still drool and drip water from their chins after they have had a drink. Lol
What brand what about their drool that they leave behind. Are they the ones with the little gallon attached to it.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus

I use the same Neater Feeder best thing for Fergus since he is a messy drinker.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgYeah, they have a little bowl that gets constantly refilled with fresh water when they drink, and there's a filter in it that removes chlorine and chemicals from the water. You fill up the gallon bottle and it gives them access to fresh water all the time, without you having to refill the bowls all the time, plus it doesn't spill all over the floor. The drool comes from their chins after they drink, and it drips on the floor. It's a bully thing I guess. Lol

Last edited:
OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Yeah, they have a little bowl that gets constantly refilled with fresh water when they drink, and there's a filter in it that removes chlorine and chemicals from the water. You fill up the gallon bottle and it gives them access to fresh water all the time, without you having to refill the bowls all the time, plus it doesn't spill all over the floor. The drool comes from their chins after they drink, and it drips on the floor. It's a bully thing I guess. Lol
cause his water gets nasty slimy and gooey. So any brand.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We use stainless steel bowls, on the floor.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgI don't know the name of the brand that we have, but we bought it at Petsmart, I think it was around $29. We dump it out, and replace the water with fresh water every other day. The water doesn't get slimy or gooey because it constantly refreshes the bowl with new water as they drink it. If you're using a stainless steel or any type of bowl where the water is sitting, it will get slimy and gooey, unless you change the water pretty much every time your bully drinks, as they tend to drink fast and slobber in their water when they drink. Before I got the cooler type of water dispenser I always had water all over the floor, and I was constantly changing their water, because they would come in from outside and dirt and dust would be in the water bowl mucking up the water, and their saliva, and food would also dirty up the water bowl. Now the water stays fresh and clean.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse eats out of a stainless steel bowl and has one for water along with a plastic water fountain which he prefers I place them on a towel to catch any spills.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
We use ceramic ,as few of my dogs where allergic to staines steel and came with rash
Im planning to do a wooden stand for them not too tall (i got a plans drawn but my drill died on me -and i got to wait till christmas as hubby already bought me one (silly man cant hide anything properly ;-))

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
We use ceramic ,as few of my dogs where allergic to staines steel and came with rash
Im planning to do a wooden stand for them not too tall (i got a plans drawn but my drill died on me -and i got to wait till christmas as hubby already bought me one (silly man cant hide anything properly ;-))
Ha how funny... Pull it out use it then put it back. Lol. Well when you do it I want to see.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.