Is there a reason

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
I got chesty at 10 weeks old and he was potty trained during the day by 12 weeks and then all day and all night by 14 weeks. And about 2 months ago he did have one accident inside but i blame that on my brother who wasn't paying attention to him. Anyway he's a year old but when he goes to my parents room he will get up on there bed an lay down or play with my mom or dad but if its my dad and my dad leaves to get a drink or something and comes back chesty has peed on my dads side of the bed..( of course i get yelled at) lol. but i'm not sure why he does this and he only does it to my dads side of the bed! ( this happens about 1 time a month and this started about 4 months ago) and every time this has happened he was outside right before going into my parents room. Any ideas?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
marking and dominance over dad, off the bed until he gets it straight

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I got chesty at 10 weeks old and he was potty trained during the day by 12 weeks and then all day and all night by 14 weeks. And about 2 months ago he did have one accident inside but i blame that on my brother who wasn't paying attention to him. Anyway he's a year old but when he goes to my parents room he will get up on there bed an lay down or play with my mom or dad but if its my dad and my dad leaves to get a drink or something and comes back chesty has peed on my dads side of the bed..( of course i get yelled at) lol. but i'm not sure why he does this and he only does it to my dads side of the bed! ( this happens about 1 time a month and this started about 4 months ago) and every time this has happened he was outside right before going into my parents room. Any ideas?

Marking his territory showing he's the MAN!!:bulldog::yes:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
marking and dominance over dad, off the bed until he gets it straight

Yep. Dad needs to show him that he's the boss. No on the bed unless Dad invites him up there. When Dad leaves the room, Chesty needs to leave too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.