Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
(This might be one of my blonde moments here -so please stay calm if this is a dumb question) Im sitting here for the past few days and wondering ,how do you determinate if your fur friend underbite changed? From "normal" to "cute " ;-)
Lily is 5 months now -looking into her mouth she got a small gap in between her top and bottom teeth ( bottom slightly longer)
Since shark lost her baby teeth the small bottom ones are all uneven ;-)
Here is Lilys underbite ,tbh i never look closely at it as Shark wasn't impressed in me lifting her flabs ;-)
uvusutep.jpg

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Pari, Pari, Pati..... :rolleyes: Lil Amy's underbite is getting to be very noticable at times now too. She even has a tooter (lower canine) sticking outside of her li... but not all the time. They are always CUTE!:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

......oh and since loosing her baby teeth her regular teeth have come in crooked too... lol

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Pari, Pari, Pati..... :rolleyes: Lil Amy's underbite is getting to be very noticable at times now too. She even has a tooter (lower canine) sticking outside of her li... but not all the time. They are always CUTE!:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

......oh and since loosing her baby teeth her regular teeth have come in crooked too... lol

Lilys dont stick out as yet ,i was wondering since we started cleaning her teeth i noticed the gap ;-) but as yet i cant see them -i too love underbites ;-)))

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon's isn't very noticeable unless he is smiling at me after I brush his teeth.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Dudley's didn't really start showing until he was a about a year old...he's in full underbite, teeth showing mode now! I love it...cracks me up when he sits and looks at me with those teeth showing!

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Underbites was what made me love the breed from when i first saw a bulldog in Poland -they looks extra cute x

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
Norm is 3 and he has one lower canine that almost always sticks out. And his little teeth in between the lower canines are crooked-y too.

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
<---- This is at about 8 months (avatar pic). I started noticing his "bully teeth" at about 5-6 months. Colossus only has a SLIGHT underbite so they dont show all the time at this point.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Winston has an underbite, but it's not as noticeable because his front teeth are so tiny now... I'm sure they will pop out soon!!! LOL

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Hardly ever do I take a picture of Vegas without his tooth hanging out. His is on the right side and Orion's is on the left. Baby O will often have a two toof smile. IMG_9921 EBN 1000 watermark.jpg <--- Orion modeling for the "Funniest Bulldog" contest
IMG_0058 original.jpg <--- Vegas "You Never Called" photo

It's funny to catch them in a photo where each either has the opposite tooth hanging out or both of them are doing the two toof smile.

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Awwww!!! Im sorry! But underbite makes them look even better ;-)))(Side note:if Lily wont have underbite i will have another reason to get another bullie)

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki has a slight under bite the small bottom teeth stick out all the time. The true under bite doesn't show unless he is smiling at us for treats or attention.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks has a good underbite, but she very rarely shows it. Our boy, was rarely ever without his lower canines being outp

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Loki has a slight under bite the small bottom teeth stick out all the time. The true under bite doesn't show unless he is smiling at us for treats or attention.

Sheldon smiles after I brush his toofers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.