Laser crazy?

sillyheadbon

Mar 8, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Tootsie Roll Schmitt
Hi there! I was wondering if anyone else has a bully who goes NUTS chasing a laser pointer? She LOVES it and will tear all over the room/house/yard chasing after the little red light. It is so much fun to watch her crashing into chairs and skidding across the floor. She especially likes it when I drag it into her dog bed- she leaps into it and it slides across the room with her in it! Then I have to drag it back so she can leap into it again and slide more. What fun!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep. Harlea is just like our cats. When the laser dot comes out she stops whatever she is doing to try and get it.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
We haven't tried laser as yet -but Lily loves chasing my 6 year old red nerf gun light ;-) she and Shy will do anything to catch it ;-)

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Yep, Ollie loves it too, he goes nuts!! Trying to jump up walls even!!

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
OMG! I am going to try this with Norm when I get home!! Tooooo funny!

whitebronc

Jan 2, 2013
So Cal
Bulldog(s) Names
Ike
Ike believes that red dot is made of Crack.... he has to have it no matter what is in the way!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes... Banks is SO obsessed we had to stop it. She would do nothing else, just sit and cry for us to bring it out. So it is gone... Too much anxiety for her

Last edited:

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
Yes. Howie loves the laser game. He can spend hours chasing the red light.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubie LOVES the laser light. She will continue to look for it after we put it up. It's real fun on cool nights in the yard because she gets some good exercise, lol.

rksuski

Jul 2, 2012
Madison, Wi
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Guinness loves the laser as well...the boys set up a bean bag and he chases the laser around & ends up doing superman across the floor to get the laser on the bean bag....we do this a lot in the summer when it's too hot to go out & he needs to get his yayas out :). We also have a ball tied on a bar hanging from a tree in our back that he loves to jump up & get...he holds on for dear life & whines his crazy ewok cry because he won't let go...he really gets obsessed with that & provides entertainment for the neighborhood!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness loves the laser as well...the boys set up a bean bag and he chases the laser around & ends up doing superman across the floor to get the laser on the bean bag....we do this a lot in the summer when it's too hot to go out & he needs to get his yayas out :). We also have a ball tied on a bar hanging from a tree in our back that he loves to jump up & get...he holds on for dear life & whines his crazy ewok cry because he won't let go...he really gets obsessed with that & provides entertainment for the neighborhood!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EWOK CRY!!!

Buster goes bonkers over the laser it costs me $3 and he could literally play for hours on end. It's a wonderful wonderful interactive toy and the best part about it is I can sit and play and don't have to worry about getting hurt!! He jumps all over the furniture and then I point it at his bed and turn it off and he will dig dig dig trying to find where it went. When he does calm down and lay down I put it on his paw and he goes CRAZY!!!!! and it all starts over again. The funnest thing we found is that when it's dark outside he will run laps around the backyard trying to catch that darn red dot.

FUN FUN FUN!!!! Anyone who hasn't one should get one. It is completely worth the $3 LOL!

:nice::nice:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online