Adult teeth???

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
I haven't had a puppy for a while, so I can't remember....... Stella's adult teeth are coming in behind her baby teeth. Will the baby teeth eventually get pushed out? I always thought that the baby teeth fell out first, then the adult teeth grew in their place. ??:confused:

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I'm not sure but from the way my vet made it sound they would start falling out between 4 and 6 months. He never said when the adult teeth would be there before or after. My other dog is 12 so I don't remember from her lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
I haven't had a puppy for a while, so I can't remember....... Stella's adult teeth are coming in behind her baby teeth. Will the baby teeth eventually get pushed out? I always thought that the baby teeth fell out first, then the adult teeth grew in their place. ??:confused:

Does it look like this??
ateseqas.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think all those stay put, in the lower front, but i could be wrong. I tagged a few puppy experts

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I have never had any of mine do this but have seen others with the double row, and think they keep them.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
My vet says they should lose the baby teeth and not have two rows. He was going to pull the baby teeth when he neutered him, but they fell out right before that happened. My yorkie had to have his baby teeth pulled, but that is common with the smaller breeds.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.