Does your bully groan?

alyssahope

Jul 23, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Queen Margaret May
Maggie is so funny in that when I move her or hug her or lay on her when she's tired she groans as if to say "uggggh stop it" any body else have a grumpy bully?

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Yup all 3 of mine do that! It's so funny! My senior does it the most while she rolls her eyes at me! :ROFL:

Miss Snuffles Mom

Jun 24, 2013
Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Snuffles
Haha too funny. Mine does it too. Actually she just did it. I play dress up with her and was just putting a leopard scarf on her and was carrying her to see my husband and she was groaning. Or she will continue to snore but her eyes are open...;)

OP
alyssahope

alyssahope

Jul 23, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Queen Margaret May
Haha too funny. Mine does it too. Actually she just did it. I play dress up with her and was just putting a leopard scarf on her and was carrying her to see my husband and she was groaning. Or she will continue to snore but her eyes are open...;)

Oh my Maggie hates being dressed up. But she looks so cute!
vypaqa8a.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh yes!!!! Lots of groaning from all 3 of mine. I must be quite a disappointment to them!! :ROFL:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Oh my Maggie hates being dressed up. But she looks so cute!
vypaqa8a.jpg

This is ridiculous. She is soo CUTE. I have seriously have tears in my eyes over here I'm laughing so hard. I think its the little tongue sticking out with the glasses

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Yep, Ollie Groans all the time, bath time especially he will just stand there but all the grumps and groans he's sure letting me know! If I wake him up before he's ready he gives me a little word too! I always tell my husband he's chewing me out!!

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Chunk also groans all the time, when we make him get up, if he's caught doing something he's not supposed to, but when i pick him up he puts his head on my shoulder and groans "mmmmmmm hhhmmmmmmmmmmm" and i think it's sooooooooo sweet... love my Chunky

OP
alyssahope

alyssahope

Jul 23, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Queen Margaret May
Chunk also groans all the time, when we make him get up, if he's caught doing something he's not supposed to, but when i pick him up he puts his head on my shoulder and groans "mmmmmmm hhhmmmmmmmmmmm" and i think it's sooooooooo sweet... love my Chunky

AWWWW that's so sweet hahaha

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
When we're asleep and I wake up from being forked in the back and try to move Buster over he groans like an old upset man.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is the QUEEN of GRUMPY beeotchy Bulldogs..... touch her when she is sleeping and she mumbles and groans the whole time

Most Reactions