Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im hanging my head in shame! Last month i switched fully my girls to new food and...looks like my 5 months old girl is getting porky! I done it with Shy too and at 6 months of age vet suggested i put Shy on strict diet! - i should know better! I know Lily is just a puppy ,but i don't think that excess weight is doing her good
Time to reduce her food! ;-(
usahutad.jpg

3uta3uda.jpg

Last edited:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Pati, Respectfully, I disagree. In the photo I looked at, that you posted, I see thick, but I don't see pork. If that is considered pork, I'm in big trouble with my baby. just my honest opinion, and my .02 Cents worth. I Love the colors, and the right ear has what I call puppy prints on it :) with Rambo, their well more defined, But I love his puppy feet print ears. :)

L

Lucy-licious

I'm with [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] on this...I don't see pork either. She has a slimmer waist than my Lucy and she isn't fat either...well not IMO anyway xx

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks guys i was panicking that yet again i overfeed up my dog ;-( what would you suggest ,feed her same amount or shall i reduce it a bit? X

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I would keep feeding her as you are, Look at her Waist, She has a beautifully defined waist line! There is no mistaking her waist standing above her, when she loses her waist definition, or it starts to get close, then I would worry Pati, As she is, She is beautiful, and I will say she is more defined than my one year old is. She has no pork that I can see, I think she's at a perfect waist alignment actually, so whatever your doing, keep it up, it's not to little, or too much, She's just right. :)

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Well since you posted this thread about size I will take advantage and ask about mine. I feel like he's soo thin. He loves to eat and eats 2-3cups of food a day. His vet says he's perfect but he's usually thinner that all the other bulldogs I've seen. Should I feed him more. Anyone else have a thin bulldog or am I just being weird.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 138
OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
How much do you feed her??

3/4 cup 3 times a day ,but shes constantly on tje move - either out with me or playing with Shy outside
Personally i think he looks good (maybe few pounds more to put but not to much -i love his waist ;-)

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
How old is Zeus? Hes a big boy! ;-)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
They come in all shapes and sizes that's for sure. Zeus looks well muscled and not thin because of his muscle tone. Lily looks fine and the amount she's eating certainly doesn't seem like it should be too much. She's got a lot of growing to do yet.

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
[MENTION=9105]Pati Robins[/MENTION] I think Lily looks great. Love her colour:) what does she weigh?

[MENTION=8808]ZeusCsmommy[/MENTION] I was going to ask same as Pati..how old is he? 66 lbs seems like a good weight for a male. What a sweet face :)

Last edited:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks guys i was panicking that yet again i overfeed up my dog ;-( what would you suggest ,feed her same amount or shall i reduce it a bit? X

Patti she looks Gorgeous! I cant believe how grown up she is and her colors are amazing. You've done great. That's exactly the same amount we feed Buster. xo

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They come in all shapes and sizes that's for sure. Zeus looks well muscled and not thin because of his muscle tone. Lily looks fine and the amount she's eating certainly doesn't seem like it should be too much. She's got a lot of growing to do yet.

@Pati Robins. @zesucsmommy. I agree with Lari

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.