Does My EB Puppy look boxer too you ?

Sarah Westerfield

Sep 14, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
I had a litter of 4 and found homes for all but 1 . I finally have a new family for him but everyone says he looks like a boxer and at this point I tend to agree lol I know his linage on both ends , I own the male and my mom the female. My vet did all the AI and C-Section. So I know he isnt but really it is getting Annoying . He is the only out of the litter who looks like a boxer lol No clue how to upload pics ugh

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Re: Doews My EB Puppy look boxer too you ?

To upload a pic click on the pic icon on the tool bar, next to the world with a red x on it. click the select file from computer, browse and click the pic or pics you want and click open and then click upload file(s) that's it. Some pups will have a longer face and will look kind of like a boxer, but once they get over two years of age will widen out.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Re: Doews My EB Puppy look boxer too you ?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgMy male Bulldozer has a more lean and longer body than his sister Blossom, who has a much stockier body, and a much broader chest than her brother and people always ask me if he's a Boxer, or if he's part Boxer, but I saw both parents and my two are litter mates and both are EB.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I had a litter of 4 and all have new homes but 1 . I finally have a home for him but everyone says he looks like a boxer and at this point I tend to agree lol I know his linage on both ends , I own the male and my mom the female. My vet did all the AI and C-Section. So I know he isnt but really it is getting Annoying . He is the only out of the litter who looks like a boxer lol No clue how to upload pics ugh

Here is the tutorial, it's super easy! http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...o-Add-Photos-to-a-New-Topic-or-Existing-Topic

They go through awkward stages between 3 months to 8 months sometimes!

Erinbarin

May 3, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasper, 4 & Penelope, 1
EBs come in all shapes and sizes. He may not be "breed standard", but if you know the bloodline is EB, then he is too. I rescued a girl EB, that I swore looked like a boxer (she was underweight), once she grew and put on weight, she looked more EB. Here she is at almost 3 yrs...
123_27491330424_3105_n.jpg

Last edited:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I always laugh about Rocky, and tell friends he must have been the last bit the ole man had, He's truly the Runt, From Birth, he's now 18 months old, and steady on 50 lbs, Rambo was the same size, when I first got him, But looks like a Giant, when next to Rocky. 21 lbs difference in weight, and the younger Rambo, just pushes his weight around, Rocky doesn't stand a chance. Both have very distinct waist lines, although Rambo is 4 inches taller, and a HELL of a lot thicker than Rocky. I have to agree, they come in every shape and size.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Our little rescue Amelia is supposed to be all EB...but bred for unique coloring. Right now she looks like whatever they mixed into the gene pool for the coloring also is making her look like a boxer/rottie pup.

Her legs are longer looking right now too, so we're almost convinced she's part pony. :ohmy: But as said before we know they grow up to start and out after...we just have to be a bit patient on the out part.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Our little rescue Amelia is supposed to be all EB...but bred for unique coloring. Right now she looks like whatever they mixed into the gene pool for the coloring also is making her look like a boxer/rottie pup.

Her legs are longer looking right now too, so we're almost convinced she's part pony. :ohmy: But as said before we know they grow up to start and out after...we just have to be a bit patient on the out part.

If Amy is a pony she's my pretty pony. We love her :heart:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
EBs come in all shapes and sizes. He may not be "breed standard", but if you know the bloodline is EB, then he is too. I rescued a girl EB, that I swore looked like a boxer (she was underweight), once she grew and put on weight, she looked more EB. Here she is at almost 3 yrs...
View attachment 55619

What a pretty little princess she is!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
Sarah Westerfield

Sarah Westerfield

Sep 14, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
The first 2 pics is of him the 3rd is of daddy and the last pic is of his brother IMAG0318.jpgIMAG0316.jpgdiesel.jpgRupert cutie pie(1).jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have a boxer and a bulldog... I think that Diesel has boxer markings, and his face is just not as squished in as his brother. He definitely looks all bully to me... :D

IMG_1396.jpg This is Roxie, Bella & Winston... maybe it's just the markings?!!

Last edited:
OP
Sarah Westerfield

Sarah Westerfield

Sep 14, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
I use to have a boxer , So my husband and I joke we must of gotten a boxer slipped into the litter at birth because of his colors but now he is getting older and people had turned him down due to him looking like a boxer it wasnt as funny anymore. I know he is all EB but nice to get some opinions on his looks too..His Brother is way cuter though lol ...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.