Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Nahh hes a bully and a gorgeous one too ;-) i think its the way his face marks are -boxer puppies have what i like to call peanut heads
eganure6.jpg

Here is the same boxer girl with bulldog litter at 8 weeks
yte7atab.jpg

Edit:just saw your last post -sorry taptalk didn't update the thread

Last edited:
OP
Sarah Westerfield

Sarah Westerfield

Sep 14, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
LOL yes the peanut head lol .. I finally after dealing with the bull of him looking like a boxer found him a home. But it was rough , being accused of being a BYB who bred mixed pups...It was crazy lol ... He goes to his new home the end of next month. Theyt are in the middle of a move and what not , so holding him for them. I love all my RB babies and even my Boxer wanna be EB lol

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
All of these fur babies are so handsome and pretty just love them so much :havemyheart::loveeyes:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Definitely EB He is so handsome!! I want to pick him up and give him muzzies. I would say some Oldde English is probably back in his lineage somewhere which would be why he looks like he does. My Shelly Bean looked very much like this when he was a pup and he is a handsome fella now.

OP
Sarah Westerfield

Sarah Westerfield

Sep 14, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
I went back 6 years on lineage on both parents and they are all AKC English Bulldog . It is just too funny , he was always the biggest and the most wrinkly and now they all look like the most perfect image of a EB except him lol ..But he is still very handsome and very loved ..My male had a peanut head up till around a year old then it filled out lol So I figure he will be built like his daddy , peanut head for a while lol

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
DSCN1073.jpgMy Ellie Belly ..must be one too. Mom and Dad were both EB????But Some of my friends:no: whisper she is half boxer ..But then what do they know...

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
I believe I have the most boxer looking bully around. Akc registered as an english bulldog but I can certainly see Victorian or boxer in himImageUploadedByTapatalk1379269340.251748.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I use to have a boxer , So my husband and I joke we must of gotten a boxer slipped into the litter at birth because of his colors but now he is getting older and people had turned him down due to him looking like a boxer it wasnt as funny anymore. I know he is all EB but nice to get some opinions on his looks too..His Brother is way cuter though lol ...
Well I think he's adorable, and even though I do LOVE my EB, I also LOVE my boxer!! They are amazing dogs as well... :heart:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I believe I have the most boxer looking bully around. Akc registered as an english bulldog but I can certainly see Victorian or boxer in himView attachment 55684
OMG I just LOVE Luca's face... split right down the middle... BEAUTIFUL!!! :luv:

OP
Sarah Westerfield

Sarah Westerfield

Sep 14, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
LOL At least I'm not the only with a boxer look a like lol

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Aww, your baby looks quite EB to me. I love Boxers too tho :)
My boy Finn is a little more slender and not as "flat faced" as his brother Tate, but he's all bulldog so yes, they come in all different shapes/sizes/facial features.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well I think they all are perfect. I love how bullies come I all shapes and sizes. I've had litters where one of them ends up very tall and the rest are short, even though they were the shortest and most wrinkly pups, you just never know. Just because they are not show standard doesn't make them any less adorable in my eyes :loveeyes:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.