Helpppp. Bunnnyyyy

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
I have a baby bunny outside my condo. My neighbor is a vet tech and she says its old enough to be on its own but it wont leave and just now i sat down on ground and it crawled over and wont leave me. I left it carrots but it wont eat them. It is make me sad. I left. Box under my porch with blankets. It looks like it is scared an cold oh and it loved being pet.
uzyqane8.jpg

Last edited:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
bunnies don't eat carrots, try leafy greens like romaine or kale. but if you do feed it, it may not leave ever. there is a very educated bunny owner with a huge online presence called bunny mama if you want more info. but indo bunnies are different :/

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Bunnies dont eat carrots??? Whattttt? Well call me stupid. I left him outside in a box tucked in blankets sound asleep.

Last edited:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
we had a pet bunny and I found that dandelion greens were his favorite thing to eat and they do eat carrots but yes, lots and lots of leafy green and make sure he's getting water.

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
I just brought him some water. He wasnt very interested but did get some on his face that he licked off...he yawned...it was so cute. Looked like he was nibbling on a piece of lettuce...i think he if grows a little he will be good. He is sooooo tiny

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe!!! Bugs came to visit your 2 guys! How cute is that!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG...... So cute, he/she must be sick cause normally they run away when humans are nearby.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We had a rabbit.. Loves alfalfa..timothy hay...and kale..lots of carrot TOPS and spinach..poor baby. Maybe you have a rabbit rescue near you? We do....

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
So my bunny seems to have perked up...last night all of a sudden it started getting very active...i havent seen it since about 10 last night....but one carrot is gone and another has been nibbled...i will keep an eye out for it in case it gets cold again....

- - - Updated - - -

And yes i know this is in the wrong forum....my bad

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.