Are you thinking of purchasing an English Bulldog Puppy?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This video sends a great message, because if you are considering getting an English Bulldog puppy this holiday, make sure you research the needs of the breed. Bulldogs need daily care, and as shown in this commercial, THEY ARE NOT PUPPIES FOREVER.

However, if you do get a bulldog puppy, and ever have a question or you are need of advice, our members will be here for you! You will have a huge support group here at English Bulldog News. We are always happy to help. :)

Last edited:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
That was so sad but so true and happens so often. :*( My husband was at work last week and he works in an industrial area, and 2 black labs came up to him and the other workers on their break and were starving so they fed them and gave them water. They had co collars and obviously are friendly and used to humans, so the supervisor brought them to our local humane society. So awful, some people! :(

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Oh my gosh... so incredibly true.. what a great message and the way it was delivered - awesome! What is amazing..not a word was said..and the writing didn't need to be there at the end, to get the message. I have to share this on my FB.

Last edited:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
It's a powerful PSA - and I'm with you at [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] - something about it made me sad and want to steal that little bully off the shelf!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
great commercial.... i get all teary eyed watching stuff like that :*(

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ok, I'm going to whine...I can't see even a link to the first video. I can see the link to the second video, but not the first. and I wanna see the bully puppy one.
Why do some you tube links show up for me on the ipad and other's don't? It's beyond me.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] ....... They both work on my iMac.... must be the iPad software...... Guess you need an iMac tooo ;)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
made me tear up, I agree great message, sad commercial

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.