Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Everyone on Facebook wonders where I disappeared to LMBO I ask them do you have an English Bulldog they say no I say are you planning to get a bulldog they say no then *evil laugh* I say I'm sorry its a secret LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Everyone on Facebook wonders where I disappeared to LMBO I ask them do you have an English Bulldog they say no I say are you planning to get a bulldog they say no then *evil laugh* I say I'm sorry its a secret LOLSent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
I know exactly how you feel..... when I'm home with the boys, were always doing something. Rocky is usually playing with a bone I got him, but he does the cute little tail in the air, bowed down in the front, wanting me to chace him from room to room, Then Rambo, he wants to run interference for Rocky, but wants the bone too! When I get worn out, and sit in my recliner, Rambo has to sit down with me. Unless he gets a full head start run, he can't get into the recliner, so he sits and barks, until I help him in the recliner. He's fine then, but so excited, he can't be still, he's not sure if he wants his tail bun scratched, or if he wants to lick me to death, so he's turning circles in the chair. He is much more affectionate than Rocky, In that Rambo is a shadow, Rocky naps most of the time, and when he is awake, he constantly jumping or walking between Rambo and me, Wanting his fare share. Now Rocky can jump in the recliner, but Rambo jumps up on the footrest and forces the recliner down, spilling Rocky out on the floor, This is how the wrestling starts, and the tug a war. Rambo would be content with his head on one of my body parts all day, Rocky only has to touch me when he sleeps. The two of them are so loving, but in different ways. I check onto facebook, roughly once a day, leave a status update, check to see how a few friends are doing, 15-20 minutes and i'm done with it. The other Bull Dog owners, (Pitts, Americans, English) or whatever will occasionally send me pictures, or comments about the boys, ask questions, or etc... But the rest of my time is spent between work and caring for the boys. Of course, I have dark blue carpet in my Rompus Room, as Vicky called it, and I really put some mileage on the vacuum, getting up loose hair. I've noticed recently, Rocky likes his peace away from Rambo too, hahahaha, Rambo wears him out as well, and when Rocky gets on top of the sofa Top rest, Rambo can't get to him, so Rambo Barks. If someone calls on my cell phone, and it takes attention away from Rambo, he also is very audible in letting me know. Rambo, is very vocal, and very sassy, Rocky will bark here or there, when someone comes to the door, but thinks all the extra barking is a waste of sleep time. I'm amazed by their different, but yet similiar personalities, and both have things they like to do, so your having to play two different games at once. If both boys get out of my eyesight for just a minute, I'm in panic wondering what has their attention, and what their up to...... I admitt this freely! I must say, I love them both so much, but differently. If they were skin kids, I'd say they are night and day, but both mine, and both love me. I use to have a hard time getting Rocky to eat, Now I put food dishes down, and both consume their food, exchange bowls and lick the crumbs. I've never seen or had such loving kids in my life, they truly are Amazing. So I totally understand the facebook page........ :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I know exactly how you feel..... when I'm home with the boys, were always doing something. Rocky is usually playing with a bone I got him, but he does the cute little tail in the air, bowed down in the front, wanting me to chace him from room to room, Then Rambo, he wants to run interference for Rocky, but wants the bone too! When I get worn out, and sit in my recliner, Rambo has to sit down with me. Unless he gets a full head start run, he can't get into the recliner, so he sits and barks, until I help him in the recliner. He's fine then, but so excited, he can't be still, he's not sure if he wants his tail bun scratched, or if he wants to lick me to death, so he's turning circles in the chair. He is much more affectionate than Rocky, In that Rambo is a shadow, Rocky naps most of the time, and when he is awake, he constantly jumping or walking between Rambo and me, Wanting his fare share. Now Rocky can jump in the recliner, but Rambo jumps up on the footrest and forces the recliner down, spilling Rocky out on the floor, This is how the wrestling starts, and the tug a war. Rambo would be content with his head on one of my body parts all day, Rocky only has to touch me when he sleeps. The two of them are so loving, but in different ways. I check onto facebook, roughly once a day, leave a status update, check to see how a few friends are doing, 15-20 minutes and i'm done with it. The other Bull Dog owners, (Pitts, Americans, English) or whatever will occasionally send me pictures, or comments about the boys, ask questions, or etc... But the rest of my time is spent between work and caring for the boys. Of course, I have dark blue carpet in my Rompus Room, as Vicky called it, and I really put some mileage on the vacuum, getting up loose hair. I've noticed recently, Rocky likes his peace away from Rambo too, hahahaha, Rambo wears him out as well, and when Rocky gets on top of the sofa Top rest, Rambo can't get to him, so Rambo Barks. If someone calls on my cell phone, and it takes attention away from Rambo, he also is very audible in letting me know. Rambo, is very vocal, and very sassy, Rocky will bark here or there, when someone comes to the door, but thinks all the extra barking is a waste of sleep time. I'm amazed by their different, but yet similiar personalities, and both have things they like to do, so your having to play two different games at once. If both boys get out of my eyesight for just a minute, I'm in panic wondering what has their attention, and what their up to...... I admitt this freely! I must say, I love them both so much, but differently. If they were skin kids, I'd say they are night and day, but both mine, and both love me. I use to have a hard time getting Rocky to eat, Now I put food dishes down, and both consume their food, exchange bowls and lick the crumbs. I've never seen or had such loving kids in my life, they truly are Amazing. So I totally understand the facebook page........ :)

I love reading about everyone's fur babies and knowing I'm not alone in how much I love my Sheldon and quite honestly I'd rather be on EBN Facebook has turned into nothing but drama for me so I stay away from it. I have way more fun here learning how to better care for my fur baby

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

L

Lucy-licious

The lack of your presence cut deeply into the fold.....You've been gone, like forever, and you think 2, teeny, tiny pics of those beautiful boys is enough???

pfffffft!!!!

more pics, more antics and Videos are needed stat!!

Members online

No members online now.