The Stallone Brothers

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey Everyone, Just wanted to pop in and say Wassup?? I've received many of your e-mails, and visitor messages, and want to thank everyone for your concern. First of all….. The boys are doing fine, hahaha, But I have to elaborate a little on what fine is. Rambo, my newest boy, is 6 months younger than Rocky, and never in my wildest imagination have I imagined a 71 pound Bully, He has gotten to be a big boy…… Not only big, but quite the lap baby too! My home entertainment room is a nice 30ft by 30 ft, pretty good size room, and the boys have turned it into one big wrestling arena. Their either wrestling, or like Rambo, running circles in the room, up on couches, loveseats, sectionals, recliners and back on the floor running wide open playing. You can imagine a hyper child, and giving the child a chocolate bar, Well That's Rambo when he isn't planted in my recliner. He is still Sassy, and refuses to allow me as much as a phone call without voicing his opinion, very audibly! Rocky on the other hand, 6 month's older, is use to his routine, of picking up a toy and playing keep away for about an hour, then chewing on his chew toys, and of course his nap in between all that.
Work has also been interesting, Between new training, and maintaining skills for levels. Recertification is always interesting, and between it all, hasn't left a whole lot of online time. I still have Taptalk on my iPhone, and see messages, and new posts coming in, But find it impossible to follow any one post. When I do get a chance to read an interesting post, I find it impossible on my end to jump into one post, and not another, and would like to keep up with everything, or just scan through what I can. I wanted to post a couple of very recent pictures of the Boys,
IMG_5814.jpg This is a picture of Rambo taken with my iPhone, in my lap, Of course, he wants a lot of attention, and has Grown enormously!! hahahaha Rocky is still the alpha Dog, but I assure you, Rambo pushes his weight around quite well. Rocky on the other hand, is pretty much the Napper, but still finds time in between his naps to lure Rambo into hot Water. ha At first, I thought Rambo was just young, and still a chewer, So I didn't say much, But then I caught Rocky dragging my Nike Tennis shoes into the room, while I was studying recertification material, and start chewing, only for Rambo to take over the behavior, Leaving Rambo with evidence literally in his mouth, as in this next picture, Saints vs Falcons game, I had the boys in their jerseys, and as you can see in this photo, if you look close IMG_7304.jpg you can see the Nike white Tennis Shoe to the left of Rocky….. actually it's the toe, because the whole Heel support had been chewed off!! As I'm questioning the boys, of course, no-one knows anything, Even though parts were still hanging out of Rambo's mouth, He had no clue what happened to my Tennis Shoe, and even though watching Rocky drag it into that room, which was hard while the game was on, I noticed him nudge Rambo up to chewing it!! I really had to see what was going on, or just buy them a sawzall for christmas…… Which wasn't my idea of Christmas joy for them.
Anyway, just as everything seems to be getting normal again, another spiral seems to hurle in, hahahaha So I wanted to tell everyone hey, and please understand, I hate to post on one post without the opportunity to post on everyones post. The same thing goes with the boys, my days at work are long, and my time with them is valuable, trust me, they need all the excursive they can get, especially Rambo! He chases Frisbie in the front Yard, which is about an acre fenced, Rocky prefers to go out, sniff, and pretty much mark every square inch of the yard as Rambo plays hahahahaha, One thing is for sure, Rocky is definitely a leg lifter, but funny enough, he doesn't just hold a leg up, but props his weight up by tree he leaning on in proper posture, either way, I'm proud of them both, and when they both are in the napping phase, I'll be so much more relieved, as they definitely pull me in different directions hahahaha. Hope everyone is doing good, and I look foreword to getting back full time, and enjoying the posts right along with you!!

A few Personal notes: [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] The swimmer picture was Hilarious,
image.jpg Yep, I seen it, and I know you [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], & [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION], had a ball with it!! It was definitely a prelude to my being such a strong High School Swim Team member!! Y'all didn't think I'd rest until I read that whole post, Did Ya?? and as [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] said, I'll come out of nowhere and catch ya back!! hahaha :yes:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi Casper -you where missed! Especially your funny posts-im glad Rocky and Rambo doing ok and thanks for great update .hehe they are truly partners in crime lol
Hope to see you here more often very soon

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Yes, we've missed you very much and glad you & the boys are doing fine.

Thank you so much for the pics of them...GOD bless y'all!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:missyou:Hi Dave, and welcome back to you and Rocky and Rambo, your funny stories have been missed, glad to see you back on here if only for a short period, and thanks for the update on the boys, and the pictures. Glad everyone Is doing well.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I am glad to hear you and the boys are doing ok. Hope to see you back on here soon as something just hasn't been quite right without you!.... :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
You were missed :( Who else is gonna keep [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] & [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] in line?!! LOL Glad to hear the boys are doing well, and I'm afraid that Mr. Winston is gonna be a BIG boy too!!! :lol:

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Glad all is well! Hope you can make it back soon! The boys are looking good!!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Casper! Good to see you! I'm glad to hear things are good and the boys are doing well. They sure are growing! :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Dave..wow..Rambo looks great..I'm sure Rocky does too..but since he was left out..I will have to use my imagination! ;)

Yup..we miss you...get back here soon! :)

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
What a great little update!!! Rambo is groqing up to be quite the handsome young man! You & your stories are definitely missed around here

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So nice to hear from you! You keep worrying us! :tapfoot:

Loved hearing about the boys!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
Rambo has the most amazing face, i would kiss it everyday

- - - Updated - - -

how old is he

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Rambo has the most amazing face, i would kiss it everyday

- - - Updated - - -

how old is he

He was 1 year old Aug 28, 2013 according to his medical records. That's when we celebrated his birthday, and at 1 year old, he's a loving, loveable brute!! Hahahaha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.