Who needs the rubber bone when i have this?

Opie CHL

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
635
Location
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
2013-03-21 10.57.06.webp
 
I mean you can't really blame Chum. I'm sure the chair tastes wayyyyyy better
 
I mean you can't really blame Chum. I'm sure the chair tastes wayyyyyy better
when my wife sees pictures like these she says wouldn't it be smarter to make him stop as opposed to running to get your phone to take a picture?
 
when my wife sees pictures like these she says wouldn't it be smarter to make him stop as opposed to running to get your phone to take a picture?

I think you & I both know the answer is No, no it is not smarter. Besides if you did that how would we get to see Chum being such a cute rascal :giggle:
 
He is way too cute. He looks so happy chewing on the chair.
 
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] Dude... You are supposed to take him to Dave's house to eat his chairs and not yours!
 
when my wife sees pictures like these she says wouldn't it be smarter to make him stop as opposed to running to get your phone to take a picture?
:ROFL::ROFL:
 
He thinks it was made espcially for him. He doesn't even have to hold it! Now that's a smart bully :wiz:
 
Hey Chum-I'd like to ask a question:
How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood, eh?! My chairs are also "designer dog" style! I have several Interior Wreckerators for friends!
Hey, life's too short to obsess over the furniture, right,Chum?! Heh,heh..........:rules:
 
and, he doesn't even have to lay down for that one.... yum, yum, yum
 
Chumley is just pure entertainment. He seems like a mischievous little fella. I just adore him!
 
All our chairs are chewed up by Ripley. Not sure why he chooses the chairs over his bones...!!! :spank:
 
Ut oh!! I'm gonna have to cut Billy's Internet access again, don't want him getting any new ideas. :eek:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top