Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yeah, the crate. If I am gone for a short time, I leave loose, but longer periods-it's the crate! More for bully safety, than the house's.

L

Lucy-licious

Well....I'm thinking that general opinion is that the damn cat did it...but maybe [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] is closer...it was the raccoons :eek:

I don't use a crate either in all truth, but they do get closed in the kitchen :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hmm again not their fault, cause you lock them in the kitchen where the garbage is. Lol. To tempting mama

L

Lucy-licious

Hmm again not their fault, cause you lock them in the kitchen where the garbage is. Lol. To tempting mama

Oh no no no, No bins on show in my kitchen....it's safely closed under the sink. All other rubbish is put directly in the recycle bins in the yard :D

But...The cats are more likely to get in the bins than the dogs...Billy prefers to eat beds LOL

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Well then it's a mystery how they gotbintomthe cupboard. Lol. That's why I say I don't think it was them, they are innocent little babies. Lol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Came home to garbage from one end of my condo to the other AND he had the nerve to shake his butt at me! Like look mama i saved u some....ughhhhhhh....1am is not the time to be cleaning up garbage...and he didnt even eat the damn green beans!

Oh oh, I had to :laugh: too! This reminds me of the youtube video where the guy comes home to his trash all over the place and his dog has is head stuck in the lid and is sitting in the corner looks so pathetic/innocent. Guess it's time to put trash up now. :D

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
He didn't do it......... it was the neighborhood cat that got in while you were at work.
Helped by that pesky raccoon two blocks over that lives in the crooked tree!! LOL....

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I'm pretty sure this is going to be a case for Rockford and Rambone LLC. I'll gladly read them the story, which seems highly unlikely Jamison would do anything like that!! I really believe in the comotion at 1 am, you Evidently missed the cat/Racoon/Mouse/opossom which had made the mess, and again the Bully (Jamison) gets the bad wrap for trying to save your condo from further destruction. After throwing said green beans into the garbage, because Jamison refused to eat them, indicates a strong unlikelyhood that he would have gone after them again, refusing to eat them in your abscense. Defintely another party is involved here!! I'll advise Rockford and Rambone of the facts that took place, that mislead you to his guilt at 1 am.

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Lol that is so funny.. Not for you of course. Zeus did that to me one time and I came home and couldn't find him he was in a little ball in a corner of my living room.. Never seen squish himself in such a tiny spot. When I finally found me he just looked at me with suck regret. But I just opened the back door and he did the wlk of shame out the house. Never done it again

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sorry but you just HAVE to post pics when these types of things happen... LOL I have posted Winston's blinds & window molding incidents... we have to make sure these are actual events before we put the blame on wandering cats & raccoons!!! LOL :laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.