Pretty sure i am gonna kill him

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Came home to garbage from one end of my condo to the other AND he had the nerve to shake his butt at me! Like look mama i saved u some....ughhhhhhh....1am is not the time to be cleaning up garbage...and he didnt even eat the damn green beans!

samantha2011

Jan 15, 2013
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
samantha and brodie
Sorry, got to laugh, that is why mine are crate traded, and mine also eat furniture, so I think I would have a worse mess then you had, give them a hug and just laugh at there crazy faces, it puts a smile on mine

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Oh that would suck. We have to crate or put Harlea in her play pen or she would literally eat us out of house and home. :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Too funny. Umm are you sure it was them? I'm pretty sure I saw the cats from down the street lurking around, I bet you they did it. Lol. We get garbage strewn all over the side of our house all the time because of the raccoons at night.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
remember.... Crate training, not only protects the house (condo) FROM the puppy....but it protects the PUPPY *FROM* the house ! (what if he would of chewed an electrical cord?, swallowed some plastic in the trash? etc etc etc) PLEASE think long and hard about the Advantages to Crate Training, vs the Disadvantages (I can't think of any disadvantages off the top of my head)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He didn't do it......... it was the neighborhood cat that got in while you were at work.

HoochsMom

May 20, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
My bully Hooch is crate trained and he LOVES his crate. He just "graduated" to having the run of the house (also a condo) about two months ago. He is doing excellent!!!! No messes, no furniture chewing, no accidents in the house either!!!! But...........I know while I am away, he is laying in his crate with the door wide open!!! I have watched and he comes from "his" bedroom where his crate is every time I arrive home!! As another post stated, the crate also protects your bully from the house......so don't feel bad if you have to go back to the crate. Just know you are protecting both the condo and the bully baby. :-) And even though I know you were mad, it is a cute and funny story that you will always remember about your bully. :-) Enjoy him!!

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
He is crate trained and hasnt needed to be put in at home in years....i dont how he did it but he got it....he doesnt destroy stufff...never chewed walls, furniture, cords, i think he was pissed because i left for work....im sure he thought i left it out for him...at 5.5 years he really is a very good bullie...

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
you mean the I just tore apart the garbage butt wiggle isn't cute at 1 am? lol!

B

Baxter Tiberius

LOL the butt shake is the english bulldog super power to disarm any anger. He knows what he's doing! No human can withstand the butt wiggle.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.